- An IT Professional with expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design and development of Multi-Tier Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture using Microsoft Visio.
- Expertise in designing and implementation of multi-tier distributed applications using Java, J2SE/J2EE, JDBC, JSP, JSF, HTML, Struts, Spring Frame Work, Servlets, and JavaBeans.
- Exposure to Application Servers like BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experienced in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT and DTD.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL procedures.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Proficient in deploying J2EE components (EAR/WAR/JAR) on WAS 6.x/7.x using WAS Admin Console, shell/Ant scripting and Sun web server Admin Console.
- Strong working experience of relational database management systems like IBM DB2, Informix, Teradata 8.2, 9.5 and Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Excellent working experience with different operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX and Solaris.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully. Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Certified Oracle 9i OCP-DBA, AIX V5 Basic Operations.
- Excellent object oriented skills and expertise in software design and development.
- Strong hold on database optimization on Oracle 9i/10g as Student Intern, and designing databases in MySql and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 as Java and PHP developer as well as academic projects.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC from start to release.
- Academic experience of learning security primarily dealing with threats, hacks, prevention, and PKIs
Assembly Language (8086).
Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Struts, JSF, Tiles, AJAX, EJBs, RMI, and JUnit
Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans
Eclipse, Net Beans 6.3, SVN, JDBC, SQL Developer, Visual Studio 2010, MediaInfo, MS Office, Visio, StarUML, Erwin.
Oracle 9i, 10g, MySQL 5.x, Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Windows, UNIX, AIX
Oracle 9i (OCP-DBA), AIX V5 (Basics).
Confidential,Dover, NH May’11-Till Date
Role: Java Developer
Project: Advanced Insurance Manager
Description: Thisproject was Designed and Developed for Services/Products Division of the company. It has many modules in it. They are Loan Processing (Auto, Mortgages, Student and Home Equity etc.), Insurance Products Services Investments and Deposit Products (Checking / Savings Accounts) System etc. Application also involved using –JAVA/J2EE architecture using JSP and Servlets.
- Developed java classes for business layer.
- Developed the Web Interface using Servlets, JSP, HTML3.0 and CSS.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC2.0.
- Used Spring framework MVC and different View Controllers to implement business logic, Validation
Frame Work and Tiles Frame work for Layouts.
- Involved in creating statements in PDF format using ITEXT API.
- Developed database layer using JDBC 2.0 for connecting to ORACLE.
- Developed PL/SQL Procedures for the project.
- Extensively used UML to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed the GUI using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS and java script for client side validations.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and configured with Oracle Database
- Developed database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, indexes.
- Involved in testing and fixing the bugs and also reviewed the code.
Confidential, Tampa, FL March’11 – April’11
VPN Provider - Java/J2EE Developer
Description: The Company provides end-to-end virtual private networks VPNs over many mediums, including the Internet. It has many enterprise-scales, proprietary business software systems that required integrating so as to serve their customers in a more efficient manner.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the requirements of the project.
- Used J2SE and J2EE APIs to develop the communication channel between mobile devices.
- Coded in JSP the clients account status modules to track down the client’s details.
- Analyzed the performance of system software code and wrote code to tune it.
- Maintained the Database performance by writing the stored procedures and Triggers.
- Designed and developed Web Services for the application using REST based Jax-RS API.
Confidential,Dover, NH February’10 – January’11
Role: Java Developer
Liberty Mutual is a diversified insurance corporation services company providing personal and commercial insurance policies to customers. This system provides the facility for the customers to access their account information online and follows to find his/her accounts status, current existing insurance plan, allows the customer to transfer the policy from one account to another, view current policies, previous bill histories and all paying bills online.
- Involved in various phrases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development using Agile/ Scrum methodology.
- Developed Object diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Traded data with web server using AJAX without reloading the web page.
- Used JDBC to manipulate the data on the System database Server.
- Created Stateless and Stateful session beans for accessing and mutating Entity beans.
- Used JMS to communicate between the components and configured on the server.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using WebServices-WSDL, UDDI and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Used DOM for parsing the XML, XSLT Document.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI components, validator, Events and listeners.
- Developing in built traditional java web application using JSF and RICHFACES.
- Created database pool, multi-pool, data source and mapped them to roles.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Wrote PL/SQLstored procedures and involved in performance tuning of complex queries.
- Build ANT scripts and deployed the application on Websphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Used JNDI to read the details of the login users.
- Used Multi Threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions.
- Used JUnit to do unit testing for the modules developed
- Developed the different components of the application such as JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs and DAO.
Confidential,Cupertino, California Febuary’09 – January’10
PHP Developer Intern
- Created a tool that was used for performance analysis that enabled the employees to track their daily progress and milestones by reviewing their status with regards to program bugs, features, and support.
- The program presented the end user with visual representation of their progress on bugs, features, and support that are opened, resolved, or closed within last 10 weeks forvarious clients of the company.
- Wrote complex, and optimized SQL queries to fetch the desired data from database.
- Used Mediainfo tool to extract information related to different video streams that are used over TV networks in XML format.
- Architected, designed, and created MySQL database to import generated XML data.
- Analyzed, parsed, and fed the data in the newly created database through PHP.
- Built a front-end to query and display the data on a PHP website.
Confidential,New Delhi, India March’08 – January’09
Oracle Trainee Intern
- Primarily worked on SQL and Oracle 9i Database.
- Main focuses were to take backups, hot and/or cold, of the data in use.
- Created stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers for optimal performance.
- Used utilities like TKProf and explain plan to improve performance.
- Tune database according to real-time traffic.
- Optimize queries for performance.
Bachelors of Science in Software Engineering