- Over 6 years of experience in the activities of analysis, design, development and maintenance of Software in web based and N - Tier architecture applications using Java, J2EE, JAXB, JAXR, MVC, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, Microservices, Struts, Hibernate, Web services (SOAP & RESTful).
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Detailed experience on spring components like Spring-MVC architecture, Spring Boot, Spring- Multithreading, Rabbit MQ (Message Queue's), Kafka, Multi- connection pools via spring, Scala, RESTful services, WEB services and Spring Integration.
- Hands-on experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using various Design patterns like Singleton, Facade, DAO Factory and MVC.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frameworks using Struts and Spring-MVC.
- Strong experience on Hibernate.
- Experience in Java 8 coding standards like Lambda expressions.
- Experience in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) with Adobe Experience Manager 6.0(Adobe CQ).
- Real time passionate experience with RIA technologies like GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Smart GWT, AJAX, JSON & JSNI.
- Extensive experiences in developing applications with web services and inter process communication using RMI.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, EBS Cloud watches, Dynamo DB, Cloud Formation, Lambda, IAM and AWS S3.
- Good knowledge on writing SQL, PL/SQL queries.
- Professional experience in documenting and understanding user requirements and system specifications.
- Experience in working on UML and system design using Rational Rose XDE for Java.
- Experience with tools like Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Git Hub, CVS, and Clear Case.
- Experience with analysis of the user needs, documentation, translation into proper system requirement specifications and working under tight schedules.
- Extensively worked on Internationalization (I18n) projects for Japanese, French and UK clients.
- Hands on experience with application servers like Tomcat, Web logic, IBM Web Sphere6.
- Hand on experience on JUNIT and Mockito, Power Mockito.
- Exposure to monitor the Production Environments under 24/7 (under on-call rotation) to meet the Service Level Agreements set by the management.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
Programming Languages/Scripts: Core Java, J2EE (JSP, JSTL, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS), Java script, Python, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XHTML, XSLT, jQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, AJAX, JSON, Scala
Frameworks: Struts, Spring 3 MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, ORM Hibernate
Technologies: Spring Web & Rest Services, JNI & JSNI, GWT & Smart GWT, Guava, JFrog Artifactory, Rabbit MQ, Kafka and Adobe Experience Manager 6.0
Tools: Jira, Bamboo, cucumber, Confluence, Jira, STS, Eclipse, Jenkins, NetBeans, JUnit, Rational Rose, ANT, Maven, Graphana, Splunk, Find Bugs, TFS, Log4J
Web Services: REST, SOUP
Cloud Technologies: AWS(EC2,S3, RDS, Lambda, SQS, SNS)
Version Control: CVS, Subversion, clear case, Git Hub, Stash
Application Servers/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, JBoss
Database Servers: Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005, DB2, PostgreSQL
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux, ubuntu.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of SMPD (Social Messaging Platform Development) application.
- The application is designed using J2EE technologies along with Spring Boot framework.
- Used Spring Cloud Stream template for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot for the application to seamlessly integrate with external systems.
- Developed complex interfaces using Spring framework and RESTful Web services to extract customer's information for validation.
- Used Docker as a container tool for deploying and running Microservices.
- Involved in writing AWS Lambda to automate trigger event using NodeJS and stored data in S3 buckets.
- Involved in writing cloud Formation templates for creating Postgre SQLDBs and Kafka clusters.
- Used Apache Kafka for data streaming and data pipeline.
- Developed microservices to load the data from Dynamo DB to Kafka topics for reporting.
- Involved in complete testing of the application and unit-test planning using J-Unit.
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Involved in configuring Log4J file for better logging of the applications.
- Used Jenkins to deploy and manage build process.
- Used Git to control the build version.
- Involved in projecting application/service metrics using Graphana/Graphite.
- Used Splunk to configure the logs of the application.
- Developed test automation framework for REST APIs/ Kafka consuming services using TestNG and cucumber framework.
- Deployed Sonar Qube instance in AWS EKS and configured the instance in Jenkinspipeline.
- JIRA/Rally was used for version controlling as an agile tool.
- Actively involved in SCRUM meetings, task assignment, work stack prioritization, backlog management, retrospection and ensuring continuous delivery of features.
- Involved in writing JMeter scripts for Perf/load testing Rest APIs.
- Used Swagger for documenting REST APIs.
- Involved in coordinating with security team to maintain security for Rest/SOUP APIs and Web Apps.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Kafka, Restful web services, SonarQube 7.7, Spring Boot, AWS, DynamoDB, Microservices, Junit, JMeter, Power Mockito, Log4j, JAX-B, Tomcat, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Graphana, Splunk Intellij IDE, Test NG, cucumber, Windows.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Technical walkthroughs with business analysis team assessing technical complexity, dependencies, risks and improvements and help documenting formal business requirements.
- Implemented Spring Framework for dependency injection to inject appropriate class objects depending on the source of the application process.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring - MVC .
- Involved in technical design and interface design using the JSF , Prime faces framework for the application.
- Developed java server pages using JSF , Prime faces .
- Designed methods for event handling using Ajax in Prime faces.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata , auto wiring, and generic collections using plain EJB3'sJPA specification that is used to implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity Manager's Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Developed SQL queries , PL/SQL Querying, Stored Procedures, Triggers for Oracle and MS SQL server.
- Using J2EE design patterns like Singleton and used DTOs to transfer the data.
- Created various Hibernate entities, POJO's and their respective files, integrated them with JBPM Business Processing Module.
- Created Restful API's for some of the core functionalities for third party which consumes and produces data in JSON format using JAX-WS framework.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Configured Hibernate in 'war' modules to define relationship between entity classes.
- Coded Java classes using Eclipse and configured Hibernate for the web project.
- Created HQL queries to display views. This was done within entities, which are created from the DB tables.
- Wrote Unix Shell scripts for starting, stopping and restarting the server from the application.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for unit testing and tested the functionality of the code.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs , Spring Boot.
- Involved in implementing pom.xml with the team for the application using Maven tool.
- Configured kalka to handle real time data.
- Successfully Generated consumer group lags from Kafka using their API
Environment: : Java 1.6/1.7, J2EE, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Hibernate, EJB3, Restful web service, Unix shell script, Jenkins, Nexus, Run deck, Splunk, Maven, Oracle, SQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Micro services architecture, Eclipse IDE, Log4j, SVN, GitHub, AJAX, JUnit, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing core APIs for persistence.
- Extensively used Builder, Adaptor, Factory, Singleton and Facade design patterns.
- Front end is developed using JQuery, Angular JS and GWT, Spring MVC module for middle tier and Hibernate on the back end.
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database using Java multi-threading.
- Configuration of application using spring, Hibernate, DAO's, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages.
- Configuring Hibernate and Tiles related XML files.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, JSF and Prime faces.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frame works loosely based on Struts.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), to route the submittals to the EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Facade, Service Locator (design pattern)
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel.
- Integrated configured Camel with ActiveMQ to use it as bus.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and also used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL.
- Deployed the applications on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Oracle11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Designed database tables needed for the project in Oracle data base.
- Writing complex SQL queries and reviewing SQL queries for the other team members.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Worked with configuration management groups for providing various deployment environments set up including System Integration Testing, Quality Control Testing etc.
Environment: J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery, AngularJS, JSF 2.0, Primefaces 5.0 EJB, SQL Developer, Oracle 11g, Apache Camel, UML, MS Visio, MS Office, Apache Tomcat Application Server, GWT, AWS.
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of the application.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed web interfaces using MVC Architecture and Struts Framework.
- Developed Action Classes and Form beans.
- Developed code using Web Logic Application server and Java Application server.
- Involved in Implementing J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Value-Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented Spring Frame work for dependency injection to inject appropriate class objects depending on the source of the application process.
- Involved in Writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using hibernate and hibernate mapping configuration files.
- Designed the application in such a manner to have code reusability.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL and PL/SQL Querying, Stored Procedures, Functions and Postgre SQL.
- Also used SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test the modified web service code by using the already existing test cases and test suites.
- Used SVN as the version controller.
- Implemented log4j for checking application logs.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing after each development Life cycle.
- Worked with QA team in testing the functionality of the application using Selenium tool.
- Converted data sources from Web Logic Application Server to Jboss Application Server.
- Installation and configuration of Jboss EWS and mod jk load balancing in a reverse proxy environment
- Used Net Beans IDE as a development tool.
- Worked with J-Developer to process and find the memory leaks from the large size memory dumps.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Interacted with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Consumed JSP, JSON and XML message formats and validated with GSON f/w.
- Consumed Struts MVC and EJB's for business components.
- Consumed Struts Validator f/w for form field validations.
- Implemented web services using SOAP.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Involved in documenting the technical detail design and SRS documents.
- Completely test-driven project using Junit.