- 6+ years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set and roles. Oracle Certified Programmer (OCJP) .
- Worked extensively in JAVA applications using Web, Middleware & Distribute technologies J2EE JSP, JDBC, AJAX, jQuery, SPRING, Mule ESB, Struts Framework, RESTful services, SOAP, AWS.
- Worked with different Version Controls like GitHub and SVN. For Github used Gitbash & Git plugin for Eclipse/STS(Spring Tool Suite) for commit, clone and for stash the application to repository.
- Proficient knowledge in building enterprise Applications and Systems using technologies such as Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS), Web services and XML.
- Experience in using API’s in Angular 2 for generating dependencies for objects to Inject.
- Worked with different servers while development such as Tomcat server and JBOSS server.
- Experience in Front End Technologies like JSP, HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery, Sencha EXT JS and AngularJS.
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Hands-on experience in using frameworks like Struts and Spring. Worked extensively in Java based open source authentication framework JASIG-CAS using SPRING Web flow.
- Good understanding and working knowledge in Oracle and MySQL as well as NoSQL Database such as MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Used Marathon for long running Tasks and Chronos for Scheduled Tasks. And used Apache Mesos as a Cluster manager for the Spark Jobs.
- Expertise in utility tools like ANT, Log4j, JUNIT, Gradle, Maven Build Tools and Jenkins. Working knowledge in UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Experience in managing large-scale, geographically-distributed database systems, including relational (Oracle, MySQL) and NoSQL (Mongo DB, Cassandra DB) systems.
- Worked with Zookeeper, Kafka and created topics and stored the data in to No-SQL Cassandra for storing Big data using Microservices.
- Built the Docker images using Docker Tool and pushed the images to Dockyard Repository and deployed the payload using JSON files in different AWS Environments using Jenkins.
- Good Working knowledge in AWS such as Rehydration, Configuring and Deploying Instances ( Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 ).
- Created the ATDD’s in Gherkins, ran the code using JUNIT and developed the code accordingly and checked the percentage of pass or fail in cucumber UI.
- Experienced in automating Java, Web, web service and backend validations using Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber.
- Defined the Code quality gate in Sonar Quality Gate with the Nexus Plugin and security checks are done through HP Fortify Scan and s are checked using CLM.
- Written unit test cases using JUnit and TestNG frameworks for RESTful services, used EclEmma plugin in Eclipse for Code Coverage and generated Cobertura and Jacoco Reports using Maven Build.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Websphere Application Server (WAS) 7.0, Web logic, AWS
Database: Oracle (11g & 12c), My SQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse/Spring Tool Suite, Net Beans & Intellij IDEA.
Operating System: Windows, Unix/Linux.
Message Service: MQ Series, JMS, Apache Kafka.
Repository: SVN, GitHub, Dockyard.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Mocha, Gherkins(CUCUMBER), Selenium, Soap UI.
Utility Tools: ANT, Log4j, Maven, Docker, Jenkins.
Quality and Security Check : Sonar Qube Analysis, Clm, HP Fortify.
Cluster Manager : Apache Mesos, Chronos, Marathon.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Worked on Agile development methodology, built the application with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) by Gherkins (Cucumber) and developed the application using Spring Tool Suite IDE. Used Version One for defect tracking and content Management System and GitHub for version control.
- Developed UML Diagrams for Object Oriented Design: Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Created custom elements, HTML imports, shadow DOM to allow fully encapsulated custom elements by using Angular 2.0.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user's navigation by using router-outlet directive in Angular2 .0.
- Architected, Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular 2.0 directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, pipes and validations.
- Developed SPA with Angular 2.0, Typescript, Bootstraps, HTML and Angular 2.0 CLI. Configured module wide routing in the application using angular router and created various route guards
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic.
- Developed Microservices to make benefit for the Confidential payment posting process using the Spring boot Data JPA. And persisted the messages in Apache Kafka Topics to Cassandra DB and Spark job to join the Cassandra tables and Posts the Transactions on to the Apache Kafka TXN topic.
- Created the Topics in Apache Kafka and Used jasypt spring encryption(AES) for password encryption and decryption in Cassandra connection classes.
- Used No-SQL database Cassandra and created the Schemas, Tables and defined primary key, Foreign Key.
- Used Drools engine as Business Logic Integration tool, developed various rules on it. Created Drools rules, agendas, activations, Sessions, and Facts integrated with business logic.
- Configured Webhooks for push events on GitHub to trigger a build automatically on Jenkins whenever a code commit happens. Some of the other jobs were configured with PollSCM to trigger the job in Jenkins in timed manner.
- Written shell scripts to create the consul properties in QA and Performance Environment. Created Docker files and JSON files for Spark jobs and Microservices.
- Deployed and smoke tested (DEV, QA, Perf) the individual component in Chronos and Spark Mesos for spark jobs and used Marathon and Mesos for the microservices by manually using SoapUI, Docker tool and also continuously integrated with Jenkins(CICD).
- Created and Used Jenkin Jobs for Continuous Integration with the Docker images which are used to wrap the Constructed code in layered file systems and share common files for better use of RAM.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA Engineer.
- Worked with JUNIT extensively and defined various Test Suites and Test Cases for the application.
- Automated test cases using Cucumber framework, Java Selenium WebDriver. Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Involved in 90% of Code Coverage using Junit Test Cases, Mockitos and Power Mockitos the reports were generated using Cobertura and Jacoco using maven build and Code Quality is done using Sonar Qube Analysis. Security is checked by running the code through HP Fortify and clm.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML, CSS, Angular2.0, Spring Boot Data JPA, AWS, HP Fortify, Jasypt spring, Jenkins, Soap UI, Docker, Zookeeper, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Spring Tool Suite IDE, XML, XSLT, POJO, Cobertura, Jacoco, Selenium, Drools, Junit, Sonar Qube Analysis, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, Maven, Jasmine, Karma, Gherkins(Cucumber), Soap UI.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlog, used JIRA to record and monitor the stories and backlogs.
- Code reviews of code developed by team members using Crucible. Developed the Application using TDD framework.
- For a clean and fast response used front-end web technologies such as Angular-JS & JQuery for its cross-browser and wide range support.
- Ensure that coding standards were maintained throughout the development process by efficient code review through Crucible.
- Used AngularJS as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Used AngularJS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Involved and lead the POC on using Bower Components for the application to handle the frontend dependencies and used in the application.
- Worked on various frontend technologies like AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Node Package Manager, Bower components, ES15, Babel, web pack.
- Actively participated in Sprint planning, Sprint grooming, Sprint demo, Sprint Retro and PMC calls.
- Responsible for doing research on frontend testing and written unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma for angular controllers and services
- Developed schedule jobs/triggers to schedule the tasks using Quartz scheduler library and developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using RESTFUL WebService.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Mongo DB. Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication & schema design etc.
- Customized the build process to suit enterprise needs by developing custom Maven plugins, lifecycles and archetypes and Used Git as a version control to save the code.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings
- Designed, Developed, Enhanced, and maintained applications in Oracle using PL/SQL in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Developed Spring REST controllers to serve data in XML and JSON format and configured application using Maven.
- Utilized Map Force to perform mapping between XML schemas, consumed and exposed web services and Restful Web services API using JAX-RS specification.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox and creating the Docker containers, Docker consoles and Docker container images for managing the application life cycle by tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Involved in configuring builds using Jenkins with Git, configured and used Jenkins to deploy the applications onto Dev, QA, UAT environments.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers with various elements identifying techniques (ID, Name, Xpath, CSS) using Selenium Framework.
- Created functional automation scripts for the report generation module using tools Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Configured the Selenium WebDriver test development environment for Java with Eclipse and Maven. Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java. Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Create and maintain the Selenium scripts for automation.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3 Angular, JDK 1.8/J2EE, Hibernate 4.2, Crucible, Java 1.8, spring 4.2, Log4j, Xml, Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, Mule ESB, Restful, Angular CLI, Mongo DB, Tomcat, JQuery, JSON, JAXRS, Selenium, Linux, Maven, AWS, Cloud, PL/SQL, Oracle 12c.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Mean-stack Developer
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project and Developed the Application using TDD framework.
- Involved in Agile Methodology process which includes bi-weekly Sprint and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress
- Created and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and AWS management console.
- Used Cloud Formation and launch configurations to automate repeatable provisioning of AWS resources through aws cli and consol.
- Used TortoiseSVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking and Confluence for content Management System.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs. Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Implemented Spring Security with interceptor features to provide Authentication and Authorization for log in functionalities.
- JIRA/ Quality Center for ticketing, Wiki for documentation and designing, implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies like Jenkins Nodes/Agents.
- Wrote and specified Spring Annotation Configuration to define Beans and View Resolutions to configure Spring beans, dependencies and the services needed by beans.
- Implemented Java multi-threading and thread handling issues during application development
- Built a high performance single threaded server framework using Java NIO and also developed reporting application in Rails which queries Mark Logic Server to generate Excel reports.
- Implemented persistence layer that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs. Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the Spring JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries. Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE and Rest web service (Jersey frameworks) for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with JSON. Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA/Web Services. Used the Spring JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries. Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Generated Entity classes and schema using them. Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments. Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Used Drools engine to separate the business logic from production rules. Extensively worked on Drools authoring and Runtime. Extensively created Drools rules definitions, created sessions, worked on knowledge builder.
- Analyzed user requirements, use cases, and business rules to prepare Test Cases.
- Worked in a small team with SDLC requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using Waterfall Software Development Methodology.
- Used knowledge of OOPS Concept.
- Implemented the application using Struts MVC Framework.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Servlets, CSS, HTML and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Struts validation and tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Worked on programming language Core Java, J2EE and J2SE. Used Eclipse for writing code in java.
- Participated in the Back-end part using Oracle. Played a key role for the JDBC Connections.
- Worked on HP-BSM (Business Service Management) Monitoring Console.
- Provided on time deliveries of Service Requests. Worked on design and development of different modules of the application.
- Hands-on skills on Microsoft Office environments, especially in Microsoft Access (table creation, Queries, Reports, etc.) and Microsoft PowerPoint (create presentations, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of Incident Management, Change Management, Problem management etc.
Environment: : Waterfall model, SDLC, Oracle 11g, JSP2.2, Servlets3.0, Struts, Java Script, HTML5, CSS2.1/3, EJB3.0, SOAP, JMS1.1, OOPS, Java SE 6, JDBC, Eclipse Galileo 3.5, SQL Server 2008.