- Having 5 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of business applications using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Experience with Angular JS MVC Framework/Angular 2/4 including authoring complex directives, services, components, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like Multithreading , Collections , Serialization, Synchronization, Exception Handling, Generics and Database Connections , as well in Java8 features like Streams, collectors, lambda functions.
- Strongly experienced with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Data - RS, Spring Security .
- Thorough knowledge in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Proficient in persistence frameworks Hibernate, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) .
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB. Highly skillful in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS & Jersey.
- Expertise in Database design (RDBMS), programming, implementation and development using DB2, MySQL, MS SQL server, Oracle, experienced in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Worked using various IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development. Configured and managed Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of EC2, S3, SNS.
- Solid experience in handling web and application servers in creating Domain , configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on JBoss, WebLogic , WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience working with JUnit, Selenium, TestNG testing tools and Automation framework for implementing Page Object Model, using java, Python , Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber. Strong Experience in build tools like Gradle, ANT, Maven.
- Expertise in using Version Control tools like GIT, CVS, SVN for Source Code version management.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service-oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JSTL, Web Services, EJB, Tiles.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, JUnit, Log4J, J2EE Design Patterns.
Spring Modules: Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring ORM, Spring Web, Spring Data.
Web/Application Server: JBoss, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic Server.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
Database Technologies: DB2, SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL, ORACLE 9i/10g/11g, MongoDB, Cassandra
Build Tools/ Utilities: Gradle, ANT, Jenkins, Maven, Hudson.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Designing Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, XML Spy.
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Responsible and involved in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks like designing, coding, testing, and documentation using Agile Scrum Methodology for analysis and design of application.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot and used annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot, involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Developed responsive UI which deals with information of DMS, vendors, contract validations, distributions and develop reusable components using Angular framework as per the business requirements.
- Used Angular 4 router to build single page application to navigate through the different status and multiple modules and Worked with Angular CLI for creating Components, Services, Pipes, Directives, modules and routing.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and published Angular NPM modules and jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Analyze and refactor existing modules to enhance its Reliability, Performance, Reusability, Scalability by upgrading to latest technologies and industry standard coding formats.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized XML documents, Stylesheets using Spring framework.
- Experienced in using Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate and well versed with Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map and core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization.
- Involved in creating resources stack on AWS EC2 using Cloud Formation by writing Template files and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Designed and Developed SOAP/REST based Web Services to integrate with other business partners in order to exchange the data and implement request and response objects.
- Used ActiveMQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report and worked on the JMS connection.
- Involved in database design and created scripts to create, modify and manage database objects such as Tables, views, Indexes, Stored procedures, Functions, Packages for data storage and extraction.
- Designed DevOps workflow model by creating CI/CD pipelines and setup auto trigger, auto build and auto deployment with the help of the CI/CD tool like Jenkins and created WAR/EAR files using GRADLE, ANT build and deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Worked on integrating with Parasoft Jtest API for Unit testing, code analysis, release, deployments and used POSTMAN, SOAP UI tools for integrated testing and testing newly created API’s.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J and log back to trace required application logs and messages.
- Assist the helpdesk to resolve and coordinate infrastructure changes (upgrades, patches, maintenance, etc.) in the production stacked environment by troubleshooting the code base, performing root cause analysis and fix the defects.
- Used GIT for version control to store, manage and update code and used Microsoft Azure DevOps(ADO) for bug tracking and agile management.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks like designing, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Worked on Spring IoC , Spring MV C framework, Spring Messaging Framework and Spring AOP to develop application service components.
- Implemented few front-end functionalities using Angular 4 and consuming the JSON data received using AJAX calls from the back-end part of the application.
- Created different Angular directives which are used across the different templates in the Single Page application and performed client-side UI Validation and implemented logic based on user selection using Angular 4.
- Created Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into SQL Database.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Developed Rest API using Node-JS with various modules in node like express, sequalize, underscore, body-parser etc.
- Designed and developed Spring and REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot , also developed RESTful webservices with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Developed & Implemented OAuth2 functionality with Spring Security to secure the REST services/REST API for authentication & authorization and generate & validate the tokens for REST clients to protect the REST services.
- Used Java Message Service ( JMS ) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report and worked on the JMS connection.
- Created multi-module Gradle project and used Gradle to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration continuous deployment.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used GIT for version control and deployed the application on IBM Web Sphere/RAD.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Worked on complete life cycle of software development , which included new requirement gathering, redesigning and implementing the business specific functionalities, testing and deployment of the project.
- Implemented the Spring framework for managing navigation and page flow and used design patterns like Session Facade, Delegator and MVC for back end tier development.
- Developed discount generation Services using Spring AOP and Dependency Injection (IOC) .
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into SQL and Involved in writing Hibernate mapping files and configuration files.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory , used Hibernate API s to retrieve and store data with Hibernate transaction control.
- Performed application development using RAD and WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Designed DevOps workflow for multiple applications by orchestrating Test, Build, Release and Deploy phases through various CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Docker & Cloud formation tools.
- Hands on Involvement with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53 , Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation .
- Designed and developed Message driven architectures that consumed the JMS messages from the Java message queue and process the database updating and conversion .
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using Angular2 for an existing webpage and developed server-side RESTful services.
- Designed and built the REST Web Services using spring and then consumed the web services in Angular 2 using http methods like GET and POST and tested with Postman tool.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using java, Python , Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using SQL Server .
- Used Jenkins as the build tool and SVN for version control and Ant tool to setup and configure continuous build and deployment process.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design of the project.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS API) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used UML and Rational Rose for making class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Performed client-side validations using Java script and server-side validation using spring validator framework.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the spring application frameworks IOC container
- Developed front end controller in Servlet to handle all the requests.
- Created Hibernate data mapping, data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed Hibernate HQL queries and Hibernate DAO implementation for database connectivity.
- Implemented application database objects Stored Procedures and Views using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database.
- Developed an own realm for Apache Tomcat Server for authenticating the users.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application messages.
- Used Maven tool to build the application and Used SVN for version control.