- Extensive experience as a J A V A Full Stack Developer in developing Web - Based enterprise applications using Spring Framework 5.x/4.x, Java 1.8/1.7 /1 .6 and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in building applications for domains including Finance, Health Care and Travel.
- Proficient in Data Structures and designing Algorithms.
- Strongly experienced in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections API, Date/Time API, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling along with new features of Java 1.8 like Stream API, Lambda Expressions and Functional Interfaces.
- Developed web applications using Spring Framework 5.x/4.x and its various features like Spring DI/IOC, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Hibernate Template and Spring Integration.
- Proficient in working with Microservices Architecture and integrating with Spring Boot and Spring framework.
- Expert in developing and consuming RESTful and SOAP Web Services using Spring and different API’s like Jersey, JAX-RS, and JAX-WS.
- Expertise in developing web application using Spring MVC, Hibernate and Struts Frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge in working with JAVA/J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Struts2, JDBC and Hibernate 3.x/4.x.
- Experienced in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with responsive web design using AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Experienced in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate 4.x/3.x and Java Persistence API Standard (JPA) for database mapping and data retrieval facilities.
- Hands-on experience with various servers such as Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Experienced in using dynamic data visualization tools such as D3.js and JFreeCharts and proficient in generating reports using JasperReports reporting tool.
- Experienced in using Java Message Service (JMS) with ActiveMQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experienced in writing test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit Framework in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach. Used Postman and SOAP UI tools for testing RESTful and SOAP Web Services.
- Experienced withversioning control tools like GIT, SVN and build automation tools like ANT and Maven.
- Utilized Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Hands-on Cloud experience using AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, and EBS.
- Experience using Dockers and Containers for application packaging and deployment.
Languages and Scripting\ Build Tools: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, SQL, HQL\ ANT and Maven
Databases\ Version Control and Deployment tools: MySQL, Oracle 11g, MongoDB\ GIT, SVN, Jenkins and Docker
Development Approach\ Testing Tools\: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Microservices, JUnit 5.x, Mockito, SoapUI, Postman, Log4j, SOA Architecture\ SLF4J
Java/J2EE Technologies\ Reporting and Visualization Tools: JSP, JDBC, JMS2.0, Servlets3.x, Struts2 Jasper Reports, JFreeChart and D3.js, Tableau8.x
Web/App Servers\ Web Services: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS 4.0, WebLogic 12c\ AWS, RESTful, SOAP, Jersey
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design and analysis of project development in Agile Methodology
- Developed the application with Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for scalability.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization and implemented OAuth2 to add an extra layer of security for the user information.
- Used Hibernate 4.2 framework as Object Relational Mapping tool for persisting java objects on Oracle12c Database.
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information like transaction details using Kafka.
- Involved in developing Single Page Application (SPA) for the Dispute Functionality module using Angular2.
- Performed unit testing using Junit and developed test cases using Mockito with in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Generated account summary using Jasper Reports in PDF, Excel formats and managed source control and version control using SVN.
Stack: Java 1.8, Spring 4.6, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 12c, Apache Kafka, Spring Security, Angular2, Jasper Reports, JUnit 4.0, Mockito, SVN, Log4j
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application requirement gathering, design and analysis of project development in Agile Methodology.
- Designed the application with Microservices architecture and developed independent components using Spring Boot to implement business logic and the navigation part.
- Developed application using various Spring Framework and its features Spring MVC, Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring REST and Spring Security and implemented the associated business modules integration.
- Implemented Hibernate 4 and used Java Persistence API (JPA) for data persistence by using
- ORM classes, annotations, and HQL queries to manage data related operations.
- Developed and consumed REST API for the Microservices module and token-based authentication for REST services using Spring Security to verify users.
- Configured Kafka to send the regular reminder to members for vaccination and prescription refill.
- Developed test cases to perform unit testing using JUnit5 and Mockito Framework.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular2.
- Used S3 buckets to store medical reports and X-rays.
- Used dynamic data visualization tool D3.js and JFreeChart for visualizing the medical records and payment history and generated reports using JasperReports for generating medical reports.
- Automated the Docker creation by writing Docker files, creating images and containers, automated deployments using the Jenkins and enabled CI/CD for development and test environments.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and updating the ticket status accordingly.
Stack: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 5.2.1, Microservice Architecture, Amazon Web Services, REST, Oracle 12c/11g, JMS, PostgreSQL 9.x, Maven, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, Angular2, JUnit 5.x, Log4j, JasperReports, JFreeChart, Jenkins, Docker, GIT, JIRA
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed a Travel Time Reliability Estimation software tool for calculating the travel times and buffer index for the freeway network in Minnesota using Ionic and Spring frameworks
- The vehicle data obtained from the sensors are stored in PostgreSQL database.
- HQL is used to write queries on PostgreSQL and to calculate the average time, buffer index based on the historical data.
- Used NOAA weather API to obtain dynamic weather details based on current location and Google Maps API to add Maps to the application user interface.
- Used front end technologies like TypeScript, Angular2 to develop the user interface.
- Backend business logic is implemented in Java.
- Spring Security is used to authorize roles for the application.
- Used Hibernate framework to call PostgreSQL functions.
- Used Android Studio to deploy the application in Android device.
- Developed travel time charts using Tableau.
Stack: Java 1.7, Ionic 2, Spring 4.3, Spring MVC, Hibernate 4.2, PostgreSQL 9.x, Spring Security, AngularJS, TypeScript, AndroidStudio, Tableau
- Wrote HQL for JDBC prepared statements to store and retrieve the data from database using Hibernate.
- Designed the Web application using MVC patterns with Spring MVC Framework
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Involved in the development of CRUD operations on MySQL database for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Used SNS to send notifications to the customer.
- Used Maven for dependency management and deployed the applications on to Apache Tomcat server.
- Created stand-alone, production-grade RESTful Web Services using RESTEasy, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Design RESTful Web Services using HTTP methods explicitly.
- Designed User Interface using HTML5, CSS3 & JSP.
- Used Kafka to fetch the stream of vehicle status.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate and integrated it with spring.
- Used Simple Logging Facade for Java (SLF4J) for logging implementation.
- Used SVN as version control system for the source code and project documents.
- Used Rally to track the features, user stories and tasks on daily basis.
Stack: Java 1.6, Spring Framework 4.3.2, Hibernate 4.2.2, Apache Kafka, Angular JS, SVN, Rally, SQL Developer 3.0, SLF4J