- 7 + years experience in IT industry, worked in all phases of software development life cycle from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as developer at different locations.
- Involved in the development of java components by using Hibernate and spring to persist the data in the Money Gram database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based scheme.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using Java, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB,MQ Series, JDBC, XML,JMS, AJAX, and web services.
- Experience with various frameworks like Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Services as a service provider and deployed them on the WebLogic Application Server over the HTTP protocol.
- Extensively worked on various J2EE servers (Web Sphere, Weblogic, Tomcat ) and IDEs Eclipse & IBM RAD.
- Knowledge with BEA Weblogic, IBM Web sphere application server, Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, Jboss and have good knowledge of J2EE standard compatible application servers.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Struts and Springs framework involving various J2EE design patterns.
- Strong work experience in Web based application development, Database programming, distributed computing, Server side programming and Client Server computing in multi-threaded software systems using Java technologies.
- Good experience on version controlling systems like VSS, CVS, Clear Case, and clear quest.
- Excellent knowledge in databases DB, MS SQL and Oracle.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- Expert in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL blocks.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
Struts, Spring (IOC, Context, ORM, DAO, AOP)
JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, JSTL
Weblogic Server, Apache Tomcat, SQL server
Web tools and languages:
HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, ANT, Java Script
Development Methodologies :
J2EE, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Waterfall, Iterative and incremental development, Agile Software development methodologies
Confidential,Bridgeport, CT June 2010 - Present
Sr. Java & J2EE Consultant
Confidential,is a diversified financial services company which provides consumer, commercial and wealth management services through approximately 375 branches in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, and Maine. Through additional subsidiaries, People\'s United provides equipment financing, asset management, brokerage and financial advisory services, and insurance services
- Install, implement and Upgradation with service packs on latest versions of Weblogic 8.1, Oracle Application Server and WebSphere.
- Developed publishers to communicate offers with no associated population using Java, JMS, Spring, Oracle, Korn shell scripting and LDAP.
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT
- Developed and led the Java implementation effort using Java, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, and XML that utilized IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, DB2,. Development tool used is Visual Age for Java
- Worked with automated scripts using ANT framework to deploy applications on WebSphere application/ server.
- Implemented BlueCash ‘Earnings Summary page’ using Struts Framework, JSF, Developed Web-tier components using JSF/Icefaces MVC framework, Extensively worked with JSF and Spring Framework, Hibernate and J2EE design patterns for various credit applications.
- Java server faces (JSF ),velocity , JSP, JSTL, Struts tiles were used as view as UI templates
- Developed the application using JSF for front end, Spring to manage business layer components and Hibernate for performing database transactions.
- Applied core J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Singleton and used AXIS and JBoss 3.x for creating clients for other Webservices used in the business logic
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with Oracle and SQL Server 2005 databases
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
- Designed and implemented the Security Infrastructure using WebSphere (Single Sign-On, Authentication, and Authorization) and Web Server (Encryption and Authorization) Security.
Confidential,Great Falls, MT January 2008 – May 2010Java/J2EE Developer
Project: Benefits Program
Overview: Confidential,is a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides programs and related services to individuals receiving benefits under Medicaid, including Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the State Children\'s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP). In addition, the Company contracts with other healthcare organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health, disease management, managed vision, nurse triage, and pharmacy benefit management and treatment compliance. The system interfaces with various external systems for user authentication, getting price quotes, obtaining contracted information, sending provisioning information etc.
- Developed Struts form beans, action classes, JSPs and tiles which follow struts framework standards
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) for database querying and retrieval of results
- Developed the application on IBM WSAD and deployed it on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Used STRUTS Framework based on (MVC) Model View Controller architecture in WebSphere Application Development.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Configured Hibernate, Spring and MyFaces (JSF) to map the business objects to MySQL Database using XML configuration file.
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlet, Struts framework, Java, XML/XSL and EJB technologies.
- Designed and developed a web-based test client using Spring, Struts, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, HTML and XML to test different parts of the application
- JSF and Hibernate related coding, using Ajax for data validation, upload last commit data with help of Ajax, GUI part are user friendly with help of Ajax
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT.
- Used SNAP/SMTP PROTOCOL for communication purpose with Storage Device,Java Networking, Socket Programming.
- Web layer is implemented using Servlets and JSP using Struts Framework, Eclipse is used as Java IDE tool for creating Hibernate, Servlets and JSP, JSF
- Utilized the IBM WebSphere MQ for asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Wrote code using spring framework to take advantage of aspect oriented programming and inversion of control principle.
Confidential,Salt Lake City, UT January 2005 – November 2007
Senior Application Developer
Project: Xtrac Workbench
Description: Confidential, is Fidelity\'s workflow product which is specifically engineered and systematically fine-tuned to optimize the high-volume, geographically-distributed, document-intensive and integration-intensive customer processes for service-based companies\' operations. XTRAC is used to set up business rules that automatically route items of work to the people in the organization that process the work. We can configure different paths for different types of work. Using XTRAC, people in the organization can initiate work from customer requests, attach notes, correspondence, adding documents; split, transfer, link, or suspend work items; etc.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and used Scrum method of project management.
- Developed Xtrac core Services using Spring Frame work and Hibernate 3.0.
- Implemented Spring Modules like IoC (Dependency Injection) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used Mule to configure Inbound and Outbound messages for message transformation between applications.
- Created Request transformer, Response transformers, Custom Components and configured them in mule-config.xml.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files. Also used Hibernate named queries, criteria language and Hql.
- Developed Web services using Apache CXF and exposed WSDL for Flex client to consume.
- Integrated Daeja ViewONE Pro for viewing documents and images.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)for Content Management.
- Implemented variousJ2EEdesign patterns in the project such as Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Model View Controller.
- Extensively used SQL and PL-SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Develop and execute unit test cases using Junit.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Used MAVEN for building the application and deployed on WebSphere 6.1 Application Server.
- Involved in tracking the production issues and fixing the issues.
Environment: Java , J2EE 1.6, Spring Framework , JSON , Flex 3.5, Action Script 3.0, MXML, XML, Mule ESB, Java script, IBM RAD 7.0, ClearCase, Daeja ViewONE Pro, Oracle 10g, Log4j, Tomcat server , Sql, Toad, Apache CXF , Junit 3.0, EMC Documentum, CMIS ,Webservices, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Agile, RTC 3.0 Eclipse Client , UML (Rational Rose), HTML 4.0, CSS and Windows XP
Confidential,Tampa FL Octobert 2003 – December 2004
Confidential,Migration of an existing application from C++ to java/J2ee composed of complex switch commands and operations. The purpose of this project is to serve the fixed telephone line end customers of Verizon who raised a request for a special value added features or who wants to remove their special feature. The purpose of this project is to serve end customers of Verizon to modify or customize their existing features by adding or removing them. This application is targeted to use for business section of Verizon who modify the telephone lines for a special value added feature for end users (customers). In existing implementation, in some cases there is a mismatch of customer request which AF (Accelerated fix) will remove and serve customer in proper way, like in some cases customer data are available in Switch, but it’s not reflecting in inventory or billing database, now AF will fix this problem, there are 4 modules in this project- Job Creator, Workflow Manager, Switch Access and Parsing the raw data, Compare module, Build Out File, Send File.
- Working as Senior Programmer.
- Involved in developing application using Velocity framework, JSP, JSTL, struts tag libraries (struts-bean, struts-html, struts-logic), CSS, spring framework, java, java script, Ajax, HTML and DHTML for front-end development.
- Involved in migration of database schemas from Informix to Oracle 11g database.
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures as per business logic and creation of Triggers and Sequences.
- Design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, Message Façade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects and Value Objects are used.
- Developed model components using session beans and used local message beans to interact to session using EJBs.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging in the application, Ant tool to build and configure J2EE applications.
- Involved in creation of queues, topics with JMS and Websphere mq series.
- Modified the java code as per Oracle Stored procedures.
- Writing Entities with Toplink JPA and oracle.
- Involved in creation of JPA with IBatis and Toplink frameworks.
- Created the business workflow with open symphony BPM.
- Created job scheduling with Quartz (3rd party tool) and Timer task.
- Used CEM, to send requests from Java to CPP.
- Involved in migrating the CPP modules to java modules with spring framework.
- Involved in creation business process with open symphony BPM tool.
- Created the application in UNIX and windows platforms, involved in shell script or UNIX operating system.
- Involved in creation queues and topics with JMS and ActiveMQ, created messages and send to queues.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE 1.5, HTML, Java Script, Oracle 11g, JSP 2, Servlets 2.4, XML, eclipse 3.5, JDBC, CVS, PL/SQL, Spring framework (Inversion of control), Ant, Itext, UML, Unix, Java mail(SMTP), Magic Draw, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ Series 7.0. JMS, CEM, Timer task, Open Symphony workflow & Quartz scheduler,, weblogic10, iPlanet 6, log4J, JPA, IBatis, Toplink, EJB 3.0, Flex 3.1, C++, Informix database8.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- BS in Computer Science
- Sun Certified JAVA 2 Programmer.