- Master’s Degree in Computer Application.
- Highly qualified professional with an experience of more than 4 years in the IT sector.
- Practical exposure of working in the Education, Resource Management and Financial domains.
- Possessing excellent programming skills summed up with strong knowledge in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JSF, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, XML.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design principals.
- Working knowledge of Java Message Service (JMS).
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning of middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere ,BEA Web Logic and Tomcat web server.
- Good Experience in application development using MVC Architecture and JSF Framework.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and web services development using SOAP
- Experience in Development/Modification of ANT Scripts to build the application.
- Good knowledge of Java 5 programming features.
- Working knowledge of Hibernate and IBatis object/relational mapping (ORM) persistence.
- Good knowledge of working with databases like Oracle 9i, IBM DB2 8.1 to write SQL queries.
- Conceptual understanding of Database objects like Functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Outstanding Analytical, Interpersonal Skills.
- Innovative and exceptionally creative to foster ideas that impel the organization towards a result-oriented direction.
- Driven by new challenges and adept at adapting to any cultural and business environments.
- Practiced Use of various software development processes and methodologies
- Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both Personal and Corporate Goals.
- Expertise in troubleshooting various pre and post implementation issue.
Languages Known: Java 1.4, Java 5, BASIC, C, C++
Technology Framework: EJB, J2EE, iBatis, Hibernate, JMS
Web Technologies: JSP, JBPM, JSF, XSLT, XML, Ajax, Servlets, Java Script
Application Server: Apache Tomcat6.0, Weblogic 9.2, WebSphere
Back end Tools: SQL Server 2005, Oracle9i, DB2, PL/SQL
IDE Platform: Eclipse 3.2, NetBeans5.0
Planning and Bug Tracking tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Builds tools: Apache ANT
Confidential,Pune, India Aug 2008 – Feb 2010
Confidential, is a software services company with deep domain and technology experience in the Financial Technology business. Omniscient have knowledge and experience on some of the dominant Financial Messaging Protocols - FIX, FPML, ISO 15022/SWIFT, UNIFI/ISO 20022, and ISO-8583 in the global payments and securities pre-trade, trade, post-trade, clearing & settlement, and custody & asset servicing businesses.
Post Trading System:
This application is a multi-asset, multi-broker, global trade management solution that consolidates and automates broker/dealers middle office operations. It communicates with Omgeo Oasys, Omgeo Alert and Oasys Global. It is rules engine ensures more efficient control and management of transactions across asset classes, offices, central services and clients. Its services oriented architecture provides scalability, simplifies enterprise integration, and allows clients to quickly enable new external client and service connections.
Confidential,Burlington, MA and Confidential,Orlando, Florida.
- Participating in requirement gathering, mapping the customer requirements and designing solutions for various clients.
- Provided Production Technical and Functional Support and carried out data integration.
- Carried out the customization and performance tuning for the various modules.
- Handled migration of portal onto a new server, applied upgrade of source code for various modules.
- Created documentation for Training, Monitoring, and system workflows.
- Developed Test Scenarios for System.
- Participated in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Smoke Testing of the final release.
- Deploying new releases to Clients UAT and Production Systems.
This application is a market derivatives and collateral management solutions for institutional investors. It is a solution that combines disparate sources of information that maximizes organizational efficiency and meets the ever increasing financial scrutiny that comes from shareholders, bond holders and regulators worldwide.
Core Java, JSF, Ajax, Hibernate, DB2, Oracle9i, MSSQL Server2005, ANT, Log4J, Tomcat6.0, Web sphere.
- Participation in requirement gathering, mapping the customer requirements and designing solutions.
- Developed the Screens and code designing for derivative modules.
- Enhanced the functionality of System administrator screens.
- Developed a module to upload Swaps/ Short Funds into Database and which turns into security.
- Created a various memos for Swaps and Short derivatives.
- Provided production support and troubleshooting for derivative module.
- Created mockups of Short/Repos features to present a visual functionality requested by the Business.
- Handled configuration and change management activities using CVS repository.
- Created various presentations for Clients explaining data flows from our application to Rule Engine for validations.
- Created flowchart for project life cycle.
Confidential,Bhilai, India May 2007 – Jul 2008
Confidential, is the pioneer of Product based Software Development and IT Services powered product development model and it offers Service in wide range of technologies and platform.
- Developed a Screens and code designing for different modules.
- Participated database designing and Table Structures.
- Provided Data Integration and System Integration of solution with other allied applications.
- Development of reports using SQL Server 2005.
- Participated in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Smoke Testing of the final solution.
Infokanal is Advertisement Company. For this client I was mainly involved in creating a module where application reads files name from xml file, download the file and plays that file from pre-configured ftp. Both these activities of Downloading of files from ftp and playing it on screen happen simultaneously.
Team Size: 1
Human Resource Management:
In this System my role as a programmer included the user interface designs of various forms like Applicant form, User Form, Employee Form and Payment Slip. I was also involved in writing the business layer in form of Command classes mainly used for data persistence and integration between forms to generate the reports like Payment slip and Employee daily reports.
Team Size: 2
Notice Manager System:
In this solution I have been participated in one module where every user can login with a valid username and password to check daily work assigned to him and can maintain his tasks and Todo lists. The User will also receive the notifications of a new work task assigned to him by manager in the form of a popup menu or an email. This module also enable user to update his daily work and related activities. The same can also be used for interactions or discussions with the fellow staff members of the organization.
Team Size: 2
Apart from the above mentioned names had got opportunity to work with various other projects such as E-Learning, Payroll System etc.
Confidential,Bhilai, India Apr 2006 – May 2007
Confidential,is the game development company and involved in development of Poker and Casino Games. It is mainly involved in developing NeverwinPoker games site which offer a wide variety of play money tables where beginners may practice for free until they are ready to move up to the fun at real money tables.
Core Java, MS SQL Server 2000 and Microsoft IIS web server.
- Worked on gathering requirement and understanding the game rules for TexasHold’em.
- Participated in creating games logic inside the application.
- Developed demos where server communicates with multiple clients through any connections.
- Developed Screens and code designing of the application.