- Five years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of web based, multi-tier Enterprise Applications using J2EE technologies.
- Extensive expertise in Java server side programming using various J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in working with Middle Tier architecture using various J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experience in developing J2EE Web Applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, JDBC, Threads, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts, JNDI, XML, XSL/XSLT, Web Services, Hibernate, Log4j, Ajax framework, SQL.
- Experience in working with Eclipse.
- Strong working experience in MVC Architecture, Spring Framework, Spring Web MVC, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate Data Access Framework.
- Experience in Web Service development.
- Experience in using version control tools SVN.
- Experience to various stages of Software Development Life Cycle. Capable of analyzing the business requirements, software requirement specifications, functional design documents to write technical design documents and unit test plans.
- Strong Technical background with good problem solving skills.
- Implemented Ajax based Design in creating better, faster, and more interactive web applications.
- Ability to maintain excellent code standards that improve version control & project life cycles.
Operating Systems : Windows NT/2000/XP/2003, UNIX.
Languages : Java, C, C++
RDBMS : MySQL, Postgresql
Web Technologies : JDBC, Servlets, JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, SQL, Java Script
Methodology : Waterfall, Agile
Web/Application Servers : Tomcat
Distributed Technologies : Restful, WSDL
Tools : Maven, Eclipse IDE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SVN, JUnit, Log4j
- Master of Engineering in Computer & Communication
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication & Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications
Feb 12 – Till Date Java Developer ,Confidential,Saint Louis, MO
Confidential,is an electronic payment network used to transfer funds between accounts from different institutions. ACH on Demand lets you transfer money to and from your Edward Jones account and your other checking or savings accounts. With this convenient service, you can pay investment transactions, make deposits and transfer money electronically. Involved in funds transfer modules that’s initiates transferring funds in and out of their Edwards Jones account.
- Creating UI designs and developed web pages for Edwards Jones with inbuilt frameworks.
- Create User Interface Components using JSP.
- Discussed with Managers and used prototypes to develop pages as per the business requirement.
- Used Eclipse IDE in the developed environment for writing code and SVN for version control.
- Worked developing modules using Struts 2.0 MVC and developed various web pages using JSP and Struts 2.0 Tag Libraries.
- Developed various Struts Actions and integrated with Business components.
- Worked on the developing the business service and various DAO components for accessing the data from the Postgresql database and used Hibernate 3.0 for persisting data.
- Created DAOs and HBM mapping files for accessing data in the database.
- Involved in writing various SQL statements and access them through Java Programs.
- Coordinated with the quality group for testing activities and production support team to resolve the solution.
Jun 11 – Jan 12 Java Developer, Confidential,Salt Lake City, UT
Confidential,combines business process excellence with deep customer management domain expertise to deliver complete, end-to-end BPM solutions that are grounded in reality and effectively address specific business problems. Leveraging a deep understanding of industry processes, XTRAC offers pre-configured process templates, with built-in industry domain expertise, that are fast and simple to implement including Account opening,Account maintenance,Transfer of assets,Money movement, Correspondence generation,Trade inquiries,Service requests,Order management,and Telecommunications service delivery.
- Developed views using JSPs and struts tags.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in Spring for string normalization and to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework\'s IOC container.
- Wrote Hibernate and configuration object mapping in XML.
- Involved in writing Hibernate mapping files (HBM files) and configuration files.
- Implemented MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors.
- Using JUnit test, extensively written test cases for this system to test the application.
- Written Triggers, and Views as part of development of the Application.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database.
Environment: J2EE, JDK5, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.2, Web Services (Restful), WSDL, Java Script, Ajax, XML, XSLT, HTML, Eclipse, Oracle10g, JUnit
Aug 10 - May 11 Java Developer, Confidential,San Jose, CA
Confidential,design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today\'s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software and hardware, methodologies, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, printed-circuit boards and systems used in consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems.
Cadence uses a web based application to fulfill customer orders. The application is designed to manage customers, sales orders, contracts, install base and licensing. The current project is to upload critical customer info and install base from legacy system into the new web based Order Fulfillment system.
- Programmer Analyst responsible for development, support and enhancement of Order Fulfillment system.
- Designed and developed JSP pages for Agent login, Products display, My Account and Order Confirmation pages.
- Implemented struts validator framework for validating the input forms at both client side and server side.
- Developed JSP\'s and struts custom tags.
- Analyzed and identified components for the Presentation, Business, Integration, Resource and Service Layers
- Created Service Locator component to conceal the complexity of J2EE APIs.
- Used Session Façade to wrap coarse-grained entity beans.
- Involved in the Web Sphere Server configuration, packaging and deployment of EAR file.
- Designed DataAccessObjects, to encapsulate data access code.
- Created the message resource file to display application information and error messages
Environment: Core Java, Struts Framework, JSP, HTML, Oracle 9i, JUNIT.
Oct 09 - Jul 10 Java Developer, Confidential,Bangalore, India
This application is for content distribution to internal and external clients, enabling aggregation, formatting and distribution of subscription alerts, ad-hoc emails and data feeds thru multiple delivery channels such as blast mail, web portal and FTP distribution channels is targeted for content distribution.
- Participated in the design & development of the CDF system using SPRING.
- Designed DAO design pattern architecture to provide database access using Hibernate.
- Implemented 2nd-level Cache in Hibernate for documents distribution, created JUNIT tests.
- Developed complex business logic code using various Interfaces, Helper and utility classes.
- Actively involved in architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components.
- Debugged back-end code using JUnit Test Classes to perform Unit Testing.
- Programmed spring controllers to control business workflows and perform back-end validations.
- Developed Hibernate ORM from JAVA Classes to entities in Database.
Jan 09 – Sep 09 Java Developer, Confidential,Hyderabad, India
This application was for development of SBI Insurance forms. Project was about generation of bar-code for users of SBI. Web based application for creating distinct clients was one of the major issues.
- Involved in the complete SDLC life cycle, design and development of the application.
- AGILE methodology was followed and was involved in SCRUM meetings.
- Created various Java bean classes to capture the data from the UI controls.
- Designed UML Diagrams like Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Implemented the Java Web services, JSP, Servlets for handling data.
- Made use of Struts validation framework for validations at the server side.
- Created and Implemented the DAO layer using Hibernate tools.
- Implemented custom Interceptors and Exception Handlers for Struts 2 application.
- Ajax was used to provide dynamic search capabilities for the application.
- Developed Business Components using Service Locator, Session Facade design patterns.
- Developed SQL.
- Developed Session Facade with Stateless Session Beans for coarse functionality.
- Worked with Log4J for logging purpose in the project.
Environment: Java 1.5, Java Script, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Ajax, JAXB, XML, XSLT, Eclipses, Tomcat.
Jul 07– Dec 08 Java Developer, Confidential,Chennai, India
This is a multinational company having joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (India) and British Telecom plc. (United Kingdom). They have a presence in United States of America. They are mainly involved in e-commerce and Telecommunications project. MBT today is known as the fourteenth largest software exports company in India. I worked with this company on e-commerce project as a Java Developer.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the RAIN Project. ‘RAIN’ deals with automation of governance for various departments of state district collector ate.
- Involving Work Flow Management for different business functions.
- Enforcement of business rules along with provision for human decision making wherever necessary.
- Generation of MIS reports & other MIS data.
- The user interface for the whole system is in regional language. The data storage is in ISCII (Indian Script Code for Information Interchange) format & the data is displayed in ISFOC (Indian Standard Code for Font Characters). The data conversion is achieved using ‘GIST’ SDK provided by C-DAC, India.