- MS - SQL Server
- MS Access
- Android Studio
- Informatica. Windows
Application Developer - Intern
Environment: Android studio 2.2.3, Xcode-8.0, Windows 10, MacOS Sierra 10.12.6.
- Developed " CFDShiftCalendar " using Java, XML and Swift 3 as programming languages for Android & IOS versions of application.
- Used Google Client Libraries to access Calendar API for importing various calendar metadata like calendar description or default local time zone.
- Imported other events, methods and functions to customize calendar according to requirements.
- Implemented Cocoapods dependency manager which integrated JTAppleCalendar libraries into XCode Calendar project.
- Solely involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Client Specifications, Development and Deployment of the Application.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Environment: Eclipse Java Neon
- Worked on various java programs to understand Object Oriented Programming concepts. Used high level logic to reduce memory usage.
- Implemented various techniques to improve time and space complexities of various algorithms to achieve better performance.
- Developed efficient programs to analyze Quick Sort, Insertion Sort and All Pair Shortest Path algorithms.
- Worked with students on an individual basis to reinforce learning concepts, graded test papers and assignments, clarified doubts.
Web Application Developer - Intern
Environment: ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012
- Trained in Python, C#, Microsoft SQL Server and MVC architecture of ASP. to be able to develop a complete web application.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis to understand the criticality of the business from Data perspective.
- Worked with development and architect team for Creating/Reviewing Test Strategy, test plan, test cases and test execution report.
- Developed the website 'Hireling.com' using C# classes in business and Data access layer.
- Used server-side controls to dynamically change the look of the application.
- Created Web page elements like login from controls and Freelancer controls once and reused across multiple areas of the site.
- Implemented responsiveness using Bootstrap elements.