- A results - driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical Software Engineer with over 8 years of experience in information technology. Strong in design and integration of problem solving skills.
- Expert in designing and developing Object oriented applications using Java, C#, .NET, and web services.
- An experienced team player with excellent communication interpersonal skills and ability to work independently under pressure.
- Completed Masters in Computer Science from Confidential in 2012 and interested for a challenging technical career track in an application development environment.
Programming languages: Java, C#, C/C++
Java Technology: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, EJB, Hibernate, JUnit, log4j, JMX
Web/Application Servers: Apache, BEA WebLogic, Jakarta Tomcat, JBoss
Build Tool: Apache Ant, Maven, Make, Bamboo, Apache Camel
Database Environment: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, MySql workbench
Framework: Spring MVC, Java EE, Jquery, Apache CXF, ASP .Net, Yii, MATLAB
Design Pattern: Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Observer (MVC), Facade
Software Architecture: Service Oriented (SOA), Client-Server, REST
Software Development Method: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall, Prototyping
Source Repository Management: GIT, SVN, CVS, TLA
Project Management: JIRA issue tracker, Atlassian Confluence, Trello, Quickbase
Content Management System: Drupal
Web Development Tool: FireBug, Postman, IE Developer toolbar, SOAPUI
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Emacs, Visual Studio
Use Case Analysis: Microsoft Visio, Dreamweaver, Dia, Protege
UML: Use case diagram, Sequence diagram, Class diagram, Data Flow Diagram
Senior Java Developer
- As a member of the prepaid debit card company, I have designed and developed java based solutions to enterprise level scalability with J2EE core, Toplink and Spring remote.
- For the person matching project Prospect, I implemented new features using object oriented design patterns Singleton, Facade and Factory and solved critical bugs by PL/SQL procedures.
- In the agile environment, I delivered prepaid card projects and enhanced customer support tool using Java core libraries, EJB and integrated with Oracle database.
- As the backend developer for the online account center projects, I consistently produce ongoing releases with velocity in Maverick framework; I ensure unit and system tests, developed in JUnit, Mockito and Power Mockito, are complete.
- I am in collaboration with remote teams, review codes in Crucible, BitBucket, track issues in JIRA; produce documentation in Atlassian Confluence to adhere Confidential standard.
- Develop in-house rule engine which being used to
- Involve in backend development for the user management portal which involves EJB beans, Spring security and Hibernate ORM
- Involve in helping QA for test planning for features by providing them with database scripts, walking them through with the features, etc.
Senior Software Engineer
- In purpose of a secure, centralized interface to the data of educational and trade publisher HMH, I contributed to the design, development and testing for the projects Reporting Service and Conituum Scoring.
- REST services are developed to define class and student scores by assignment and standard using J2EE, Spring, GitFlow, Intellij, JUnit and Maven. I generated token for the secured service calls with a Python Flask application and wrote scripts to nightly upload video files via HTTP to the BrightCove Media API.
- I was involved in the Angular applications HMH one and HMH assessments with Grunt, Bower, Karma and D3 to implement SPA for the front end. In agile Scrum methodology, source code get accessed and peer reviewed via Github and Bitbucket.
Senior Java Developer
- Geotagged social media posts of the brands were displayed in US map for the volume of posts in each area. For this big data project, I also manipulated donut chart by D3.js to demonstrate Kraft brand’s share of social posts and interactions by network.
- Time series by Rickshawjs exhibited owned versus earned media whereas group bar chart by D3js compared yearly change of food consumption. I managed the JSON data visualization for different screen size by HTML5 media query and extensively used Firebug and IEdeveloper for debugging purpose.
Senior Software Engineer
- As a senior Java developer of world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing company, I worked in the front and back end of Applicant Tracking System using Oracle database with Java, Spring, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Ant, JBoss, Maven, Tomcat and SVN.
- I implemented Web Service with SOAP for publishing and tracking job requisitions in social media.
- I also designed reusable Web Services with SOAP for different vendors and clients for their candidate’s online assessment and results.
- I contributed to the web development of Confidential, which is a nonprofit and committed to collaborative art projects. I also worked for the project Coal which is a musical social action through performance, workshops and dialogues.
- For content management of both websites, I worked extensively in front end using Drupal7, PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and MySql database for maintaining user data.
- As a software developer of Confidential, I worked in various development projects in Windows environment. I debugged, analyzed code and restructured wherever necessary. I also wrote unit tests for quality assurance and practiced pair programming for better maintenance.
- Using ASP.net 3.5 with C#, I worked extensively in back end. I also contributed in front end using JQuery, HTML, CSS and Ajax with SqlServer Database and SVN code repository.