- Over 7+ years of strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as SDLC, RUP, Agile, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Experience with development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Strong knowledge in spring framework (Core, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring ORM) server - side component architecture for simplified development of distributed, transactional, secure and portable application based on Java Technology
- Expertise in various design patterns such as Singleton, Session, Session Factory, Session Fagade, DAO, Observer, Business Delegate, Service Locator.
- Technical expertise in the SDLC with strong skills in Java / JEE(J2EE) Technologies (Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Transaction, Hibernate and JPA) and MySQL on Windows and Unix/Linux OS.
- Hands on experience in the areas of web applications using EJB, JDBC and web services like SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and UDDI. Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services.
- Experience developing SOA based application with RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Experience in ORM Library with Hibernate for mapping Object-Oriented domain model with relational database management systems.
- Extensive experience with data modeling along with Oracle ... MS SQL Server, MySQL & PostgreSQL. writing PL/SQL, trigger, and query optimization.
- Experience in using databases tools like Oracle, SQL.
- Experienced in deploying applications using JBOSS Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Involved in providing J2EE support to various applications and webhosting teams.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Worked on security frameworks such as ITM and ITAM.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
- Java Enterprise API Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Java Multithreading
- Framework Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA ODBMS/RDBMS MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL.
- UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development, Agile methodologies
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
- Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational ClearQuest, Rational ClearCase, GIT, CVS, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Co-ordinate with business leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions.
- Used Agile methodology with 3 week iterations in a sprint, implemented the project using SOA architecture.
- Developed a Full Transactional Cache grid model system for in-house deployment as well as client-site deployment.
- Worked on MyEclipse IDE for developing the application.
- Used J2EE technologies along with frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Core and Spring ORM.
- Consumed java web services using Restful and implemented the Rest standards.
- Worked with RAD for coding all Java classes, web services and utility classes.
- Extensively used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling which was required for transformations across multiple modules of the application.
- Used Hibernate to implement and leverage the ORM framework.
- Worked on file transformations with text to xml and vice versa, wrote custom parsers for the same.
- Log4j and sl4j where used to view the logging information.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web services, created SOAP UI test cases.
- Used JUnit for all unit testing and integration testing.
- Integrated the application using the build tool Maven.
- JUnit and SoapUI tools are used to test services.
- Worked on security frameworks such as ITM and ITAM for identity provision, authentication and authorization.
- Used Websphere as the web server for the application and configured the application on the server.
- Used GIT as the sub version control for deploying the application.
- Designed front end using Spring MVC technology. Used Spring interceptors, filters and dispatcher servlets to design the application.
- Developed Spring RESTful web services to deliver both XML and JSON content using Jackson Spring implementation to retrieve specific details for Insurance products
- Use of Java Reflection to dynamically load and generate different type of reports from the premiums calculations performed by the agent.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data Grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used the JavaMail API to create and send email's generated by the agents and sent to their clients.
- Integrated the IoC container of Spring Framework to handle the creation of beans, dependency injection and transaction management.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate as ORM framework to perform the access to the database. Used to define a DAO layer to decouple and control the access to the database.
- Configured persistence-Context in Spring JPA and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with Oracle database.
- Created POJO's classes as Spring JPA entities in an Object Relational Mapping Architecture.
- Used lazy loading and Hibernate. Initialize () to retrieve data only when it is needed thus avoiding overloading the architecture.
- Refactored legacy stored procedures, extracted and converted logic from stored procedures into java components for better reusability.
- Used Spring AOP Annotations to provide logging functionality in the system.
- Used SVN Control Source Repository to check in, check out and merge code.
- Use OOP features such as polymorphism to implement factory design pattern solutions to provide the system the right objects for the product related methods.
- Using management and build tools such as Maven.
- Deployed and managed the ear files on Windows environment.
- Working closely with UI Developers to design and develop services required in the application front-end.
- Tested the code using tools like JUnit.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, Weblogic, Eclipse, JPA, Junit, Restfful, Maven, SVN.
- In order to handle the exceptions in the application we designed and implemented customized exception handling.
- Worked extensively on struts framework in order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Used panel container to organize the panels.
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Utilized Hibernate's Polymorphic many-to-one associations for the purpose of referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Implemented log4j for debugging and logging purposes.
- Updated Spring.xml files to integrate all the components in the Spring framework.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Used Ant to deploy the Services in Jboss. Involved in the deployment of the application on Jboss.
- Created and Consumed Web Services using Restful web services.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved in conversion of several paper documents to online documents.
- Involved in putting the entries to external XML files which are read by doc-builder.
- Involved in taking the clients requirements up-to-date and worked on them accordingly.
- Worked on various technologies like HTML, JSP, Servlets. Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
- Had to insert various data into the document. Giving demos and status updates of the application
- Involved in finding as well as fixing the bugs and making modifications to already existing code.
Environment: Jdk, JBoss, Spring framework, JSP, Web API, Hibernate, Servlets, CVS, Agile, REST, SOAP UI, HTML, JSP, Servlets, TOAD, UNIX, Ant, Junit, Oracle.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- In-order to understand the occurrence of defect or to rectify it directory structure has been created for the code that is written for the UI part of the application which is very convenient for any of the teammate or the developer
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and also various other leading-edge products and technology in accordance with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Used core java to design application modules, base classes and utility classes.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) In order to develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using annotations.
- Involved in Implementation of the application by following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Fagade, MVC and DAO.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes to the database.
- Built data-driven Web applications with server side J2EE technologies like Servlets/JSP and generated dynamic Web pages with Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Involved in mapping of data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL- based schema using Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Integrating HTTP Apache Http plug-in with Weblogic Servers.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Weblogic Application Server.
- Customized Rich Faces data grid Floating filtering, Sorting, Pagination, clearing all filters, Refine Views, column and header styles.
- Coded Java Beans (as the model) and implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed Client applications to consume the Web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol.
- Utilized log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Created and implemented Oracle Queries, functions using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Jdk, UML, Spring framework, Spring taglibs, Eclipse, Oracle 10g,WebLogic Application server, JSP, JQuery, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Junit, Log4j, OraclelOg, TOAD, Windows, Ant, Agile Scrum.
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on the server side and made cosmetic changes on the UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Recreated the system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed the Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access the application.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.