- Experienced Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience.
- University time enjoyed Artificial Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Operating Systems.
Competent in: Java, pHp, C++, XSD, DTD, XPath, WSDL, XAML, UML, Magento.
Technologies: HtMl 5, ECMAScript 5, 6, Node.js, Web API.
AWS: EC2, S3, Route53, AMI, Glacier, SES, CloudFormation, CloudFront, ElasticBeansTalk.
Formats: JSON, XML, YAML.
Testing: Selenium, Mocha, Jasmine, Behat, PHPSpec.
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Neo4j.
- Initiated and lead development of product that consist of two applications using MEAN stack and designed the database. Used Google Maps web mapping service to display the locations on the map.
- Implemented custom calendar system that is using iCalendar format.
- Host solution on AWS.
- Wrapped and documented prototype.
- The product itself is CRM+ERP platform.
Technologies: MEAN stack, Angular, Node . js, Google Maps, Yo, HTML5, CSS3, Gulp, Trello, Crontab.
- UI development. Data heavy website vessels tracking on the map in real time that is SPA with a lot of tables, routes, filters, sorts, custom controls written in React/Redux.
- Developed two dashboards for SPA tabs that included tables, react - router routes, Google Maps web mapping service with filters. Technologies: React/Redux, webpack-dev-server, Agile, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Gulp, Jira.
- Freelance project to remake Dashboard having a lot of tables using Datatables jquery plugin to React/Redux SPA with PHP backend. I wrote and used my own implementation of Datatables.js in React/Redux.
- SPA written with React/Redux similar to Amazon e-commerce Online shopping website.
- Co-initiate with other contractors development of platform using Babel, Webpack and wrote about 30 components including routering thought composition.
Technologies: React/Redux, Node, Agile, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Gulp, Jira.
- Participating in writing customers travel predicting system using Angular 1.
- Looking for new features for the new product using React/Reflux.
- Followed Agile mythology. Worked with Jira.
Technologies: React.js/Flux.js, Angular 1, ES6, browserify.js, HTML5, CSS-3, Bootsrap.js, Gulp, Grunt.
- Initiated and lead new product development based on Node.js and C++ that connects 3D printing bureaus with designers using proprietary CAD format (3D printing files exchange platform).
- Took and implement the challenge to connect different 3D manufacturers from different countries with designers in secured way with additional metadata.
- Made interface in Node and interact with developers writing for C++ desktop applications.
- Helped design the structure and implement proprietary CAD format.
- Implemented first versions of exchange platform using Node.js.
- Wrote RESTful web-services using Node.js.
- Implemented tables of the platform using Datatables.js JQuery plugin.
- Design and implemented frond-end rendering using Jade.
- Hosted platform implementation using AWS, EC2 Windows machine, S3, Glacier, Route 53, Elastic IP.
- Implemented with Docker for few versions.
Technologies: Node, Angular, MongoDB, Agile, Jade, mongoose, express, AWS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS.
PHP Software developer
- Set up PHP automated development environments with Selenium, Jenkins.
- Rehosted PHP hosted application from Rackspace to AWS.
- Initiated and supported Magento e-commerce web stores along with custom written solutions with Symphony 2.
- Wrote migrating script.
- Hosted PHP application using AWS EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53.
- Implement cDN AWS for 2 websites.
- Wrote selenium based tests including BBD with Behat.
- Wrote TDD tests with PHPSpec.
- Integrating continuous integration with Jenkins, git and git model.
- Followed Agile.
- Implemented new features in PHP 5 for about 4 clients websites.
PHP Software developer
- Implemented 3 functionalities using PHP language.
- Rewrote search functionality from MySQL database implementation to Neo4j database implementation.
- Internships with Java (two, paid and unpaid for three months each) Internships with Java.
- Was using JSTL, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, html, jquery, IntelliJ IDEA, WSDL, SOA, SOAP .
- Developed a wrapper around console video converter application using Delphi language wrapped around the product using Inno Setup and start selling it online using ShareIt online service. Achieve about $1K profit.