- Oracle Certified Java Professional with over 9 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of SaaS, Enterprise and web - based internet/intranet applications using Java/J2EE and related Technologies.
- Certified AWS Architect/Developer with experience in building highly available and scalable cloud solutions.
- Extensive hands on experience in building micro services, which are independent, modular, reliable and communicate within different departments/application within the organization.
- Extensive hands on experience in building web based applications using Java/J2EE, Struts 2.0, Spring, Spring Boot, JAX-RS, Jersey, Rest Easy, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, Oracle, Redshift, MySQL, JBoss, Weblogic.
- Hands on experience in building middleware and micro service based applications using Apache Solr, EJB 3.0, JMS, JBoss, SOA, REST, SOAP.
- Showcased exceptional troubleshooting skills during 3rd party integrations like STRATA, FIMS and SAP BO.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and delivering quality software products in Iterative and Agile SDLC environments.
- Excellent team player with strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Adept at learning new technologies, a self-starter with strong work ethics.
Cloud; AWS, AWS VPC, EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, Autoscaling
Big Data: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
J2EE Technology Servlets,JDBC, EJB 3.0,JAAS,JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, Quartz:
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0, Spring Boot
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.x,JPA
RDBMS: Oracle10g/11g/12g, MS SQL, MySQL, RedShift
Search Engines; Solr 4.7.0:
IDEs: Eclipse, BEA Workspace Studio 1.1, MyEclipse 8.0 TOAD,SQL Developer, Squirrel
Web/Application Servers: BEA Weblogic Server 10.0, Apache HTTP Server, JBoss
WebServices: SOAP, SOAP UI, XML, WSDL, XSD, JAX-WS JAXB, REST, JAX-RS, Jersey, JSON, Apache-CXF, SOA
Version Control: Subversion (SVN), Perforce, GIT, SourceTree
Testing/Logging; JUnit, Log4j:
Build Tools: Apache ANT, Maven
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Lead Java Developer
- Demonstrated a strong leadership on leading an Ad Targeting & Sales project.
- Designed and re-engineered our existing web based application into a Multi-Tenant SaaS based application.
- Designed and developed micro services using JAX-RS REST for our Dashboard Reports, the service communicate with AWS RedShift Churn for data.
- Designed and developed a simple web based solution to combine more than one type of audience based on their demographics and viewership, export the same into S3 buckets.
- Leveraged AWS notification services SNS, for successful upload on to S3 bucket and other alarms.
- Proposed OLAP and OLTP architecture, redesigned existing application to use DynamoDB for transaction management.
- Working on Proof of Concept to make use of managed /micro services using AWS Lambda.
- Designed and developed S3 as our storage solution, also leveraged it to other tenants to access their buckets safely and securely.
- Migrated our existing application into AWS Cloud, designed an AWS infrastructure using VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, CloudWatch.
- Designed and developed an automated solution for ad sale order processing using STRATA 2.0.
- Leveraged Hibernate ORM for transaction management, proposed OLAP/OLTP based architecture.
- Work with business users, gather and analyze new business requirement.
- Prepare technical documents and estimates for new requirement.
Senior Software Developer
- Designed and developed an index based search and suggestion component using Apache SOLR.
- Developed REST based micro services for our internal Advertising Team and for other applications.
- Designed and developed an efficient workflow to transfer high volume media files using Signiant FIMS Restful API.
- Developed storage nodes using EJB 3.0, JMX and JMS to maintain media files and transfer files to various location using FTP.
- Developed middleware application using SOA to integrate various nodes with other external systems, services were exposed using JAX-RS and messaging handled by JMS.
- Designed and developed a full tier web application AD MARKER using EXT JS 5.0, JAX-RS Services and SOLR.
Senior Java Developer
- Develop new services using JAX-RS and enables it to our new customers.
- New features and enhancements are developed using technologies like JQuery and Struts 2.
- Developed and delivered SOAP based Web Services JAX-WS for our client and used Apache-CXF and SOAP UI to develop and test the services.
- Transaction management and other database operations were leveraged into Hibernate3.0 and custom Persistence framework.
- Developed custom Agile Process Extensions to cater new business requirements and has used Agile Java SDK and Agile functionalities extensively to meet various business requirements.
- Developed the Authentication and Authorization using Struts Interceptor.
- Developed Middleware application using SOA focused to integrate 2 end systems Siebel and Agile through messaging system JMS and an UI was built on top of it to track the transactions between the systems and to repost the failed transactions.
- Developed and delivered SOAP based Web Services which perform various business logics in Agile PLM and send the result to the .NET and Seibel system.
- Leveraged Hibernate great features such as transaction management, transparent data persistence, object/relational mapping, and hibernate query language.
- Trained on Hadoop Eco System.
- Developed a POC to demonstrate working prototype of Hadoop Eco System, making use of Map Reduce programming, Pig and Hive.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed the JAVA Reporting Component using SAP provided JAVA API's which interacts with the SAP Business Object Crystal Reports and render the report in JSP.
- Developed the JAVA component for Report Designer which interacts with SAP BO Infoview and allows the user to create custom crystal report/template with desired prompts, look and fields from JSP and save the report into BO CMS.
- Developed the application Authentication and Authorization using JAAS.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Developed the patient profile module (Server & Client side) of the application using Spring MVC and IOC and used Hibernate for ORM.
- Developed a rich and interactive UI using EXT-JS and implemented Web 2.0 features with Auto completion feature, Drag and Drop functionalities using widgets and AJAX framework