Experienced technology consultant / full - stack software developer seeking full-time or contract opportunities to lead exciting technology development projects
- Mac OS X
- Windows Java
- Node.js Spring
- Angular2 SQL
- NoSQL/MongoDB bash
- Python Git
- Rational ClearCase Docker
- Amazon AWS JIRA Software
- Pivotal Tracker
Confidential, Addison, TX
Senior Technology Consultant
- Full SLDC project to allow consumers to pay for home services using a credit card and for service professionals to receive payments from a 3 rd party credit card processing vendor o Lead backend architecture design / implementation in developing REST APIs through Spring Boot microservices to register, process and disburse credit card payments o Technologies/frameworks employed: Java, Spring Boot, Tomcat, SQL, Spock, Git, Jira and Jenkins
- Full SLDC project to revamp HomeAdvisor’s consumer web portal for managing account settings, viewing ratings/reviews and enabling Consumers to instantly book their favorite Service Professionals o Lead backend architecture design / implementation in developing REST APIs through Spring Boot microservices to serve data to the front end o Technologies/frameworks employed: Java, Spring Boot, Tomcat, SQL, Spock, Git, Jira and Jenkins
- Full SLDC project to integrate HomeAdvisor’s internal appointment management system with the Google Calendar API to allow Service Professionals to manage their appointments using Google Calendars o Technical challenges encountered: 3-legged OAuth, push notifications, parallelization and concurrency
- CSpire / PRIME Billing System Replacement Project
- Integrated a 3 rd party billing system with the client’s existing CRM system utilizing various open source technologies to develop back-end web applications that support the client’s POS system and website o Developed, promoted, built and deployed, verified and tested code o Maintained issue tracking and configuration management systems and supported daily scrum activities o Technologies/frameworks employed: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, Camel, Maven, SQL, ActiveMQ, AccuRev, Jira, and Quality Center 04/16
Confidential, Grand Prairie, TX
Systems Engineer Sr
- Coordinated software release schedules with other Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), maintained issue tracking and configuration management systems for the high fidelity, end-to-end, federated simulation project
- Developed, committed, tested and verified code fixes for issues related to concurrency and real-time computing to achieve repeatability and high performance over hundreds of Monte Carlo runs
- Technologies/frameworks employed: C++, ACE/TAO + CORBA, IDL
- Developed data analysis tools to support live-fire tests and software user acceptance testing.
- Developed test procedures to verify software for the turret pointing and stabilization algorithms.
- o Updated the engagement timeline, error budgets, and PHIT lethality performance sections in the technical volume of the RFP proposal
- Established a Synthetic Environment Laboratory for the development of an Integrated Air/Missile Defense software solution for BMC4I.
- Defined hardware requirements and procured IT assets and conducted numerous lab demonstrations to key decision makers o Established network connections and installed several 3 rd party battle management software
- Conducted a Value-Focused Thinking (VFT) trade study for the design of cheaper alternatives to the PAC-3 missile with various subsystem alternatives evaluated against defined criterion o Assessed various subsystem alternatives against evaluation criteria, provided by SMEs for each respective subsystem.
- Used an Analytical Hierarchy Procedure (AHP) to weight the evaluation criteria and conducted a sensitivity analysis to determine the top-ranked alternatives.
Simulation Software Developer & Analyst
- Developed, analyzed, tested and verified MATLAB/Simulink models for various subsystems for a 6-DOF Monte Carlo simulation used for hover and flight testing of the Kill Vehicle for the MKV program.
- Developed post-processing data analysis tools for statistical performance analysis, sensitivity analysis, and STK visualization.
- Initiated software development efforts to 1) refactor the simulation architecture to support sensitivity analysis studies and 2) optimize run times using distributed processing and parallel processing techniques.
- Performance Analyst: Conducted trade studies on coast times of the PAC- 05/06 3/MSE Sea-Based missile fly out, using 6-DOF simulation to optimize fly out trajectory.
- Developed post-processing scripts in Perl to parse data, and analyzed performance data using MATLAB.
- Autopilot/Controls Analyst: Investigated performance envelopes of the 05/05 PAC-3/MSE missile to account for non-standard atmospheres using simulated data.
- Determined tactical gains for the fin control system of the missile that met design requirements over a range of flight conditions.
- Aerodynamics Analyst: Supported Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) 05/04 analysis efforts to optimize the PAC-3/MSE missile configuration against 08/03 aerodynamic requirements.
- Created and maintained a CFD database of the missile.
- Supported wind tunnel testing of a scaled model and verified test configurations against the test schedule.
- Processed wind tunnel data into an aerodynamics database and compared test results against simulated data.