- Designed, built, and maintained the back end of an internal CRM tool from the database design phase to the point where the software is now in use internally.
- Have 3 years experience with Java/J2EE and PostgreSQL, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Stripes.
- Have 2 years experience with Groovy/Grails, MVC.
- Learned Groovy/Grails in free time so I could write an internal program in a more suitable language.
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Java Server Pages, Java Stripes, Gradle
Software: NetBeans, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Vim, Sublime Text Platforms: Windows 8.1, Ubuntu (Linux)
- Met with users to gain understanding of requirements and requested changes for software products
- Completed numerous cycles of feature development for the company's main software product.
- Performed code updates and releases using Git and Jenkins Deploy tools to send out updates to various pieces of software.
- Wrote patches and performed database maintenance on various pieces of software.
- Created, compiled, and revised documentation for various internal processes.
- Performed routine programming assignments on a daily basis, conforming to coding guidelines.
- Developed, tested, and helped release modifications to various pieces of internal and client facing software.
- Investigated, analyzed, and repaired bugs in customer software.