AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Java Programming
- Advance Database System Design
- Advance Java Technology
- Internet & Higher Layer Protocol
- Cognitive Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, MySQL, XAMPP Server, Aqua Data Studio, Git, AWS
Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Implemented business intelligence in NodeJS and integrate with AWS EC2
- Use AWS RDS for scaling, designing and querying data
- Redevelop an existing application using REST APIs
- Make database calls to get the objects and map them to return the JSON object
- Write JUnit tests for the business logic
- Work on the infrastructure team of the HWSE product.
- Migrated Enterprise Java Beans(EJBs) and adopt the Spring framework.
- Simplified the development and deployment model and gave more options for deployment.
- Work with the WebSphere and remove the installed EARs once the dependent beans are removed.
- Work with both MDBs and non MDBs.
- Set up the servers locally to test the logs are maintained properly.
- Work on technical debt to reduce issues such as unused code, adding annotation, etc.
- Worked with technologies such as Maven, Jenkins, Git, Rally (for Agile Methodology)