- Software Engineer with 2 years of experience in Software Development in Java, J2EE, Maven, Hibernate & Spring framework.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Experience in J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC) and participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in development and deployment of multi - tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, Angular JS, JavaBeans and Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Expertise in coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, synchronization, exception handling and database connections.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL Databases MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data migration, system integration
- Knowledge in data cleansing and mapping data from source to target
- Knowledge of Salesforce, CRM
- Well-versed in numerous programming languages and frameworks.
Languages: Java, C, PL/SQL, C++, Android, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST API, JSON, JPA
Operating Systems : Linux, Windows
Database: MySQL, SQL Server 2012, Oracle, NoSQL
Tools and Frameworks: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Windows Azure, VMware, Agile Scrum, WebStorm, IBM BlueMix, Postman
Other Technologies: TCP/IP, Apache Tomcat, Hadoop, Git, GitHub, Blockchain
Jr Java Developer
- Involved in the application development in Java/J2EE technology
- Designed an admin panel where admin can add new accessories, delete an item/accessory, or update the record.
- Provided sign in/signup functionality for user.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data
- Implementing MVC architecture using Hibernate value objects
- Performed Unit Testing.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Configured page layouts, workflows, document templates and data fields.
- Maintained reports and files within service line based on necessary analytics.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services
- Involved in analysis and design of the problem, ER data model and relational model.
- Managed issues, logs and updating of detailed project plans.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Assisted faculty members with classroom instruction directed towards the delivery of subjects at undergraduate level for Operating Systems & Database Management.
- Also, tutored and mentored undergraduate students. Supported faculty research projects; graded homework, tests and compute and record results, using answer sheets.
Software Engineer Intern
- Responsible in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code as an Android/Java Developer.
- Experience on multi-threading, data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, and design patterns.
- Played a key role in writing application logic in Java using Eclipse IDE and Android SDK.
- Experience with SQL query generation and data modeling experience.
- Followed up by testing (user interface, errors with all possible inputs, debugging, publishing) apps after project completion
- Tested applications on multiple devices to insure compatibility standards