- Java Developer with 7+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of diverse client - server.
- I have a rich SDLC experience and proficient in Java, J2EE Technologies, EJB, JMS, Struts and DBMSs
- Experience in requirement analysis and gathering, client interaction, estimation and project planning.
- Experienced in installation, configuration and deployment of J2EE applications in application servers like Glassfish 2.1, Websphere 5.x/6.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x, JBoss 3.x, Oracle 10g, Pramati 5.0.
- Worked on test driven environment as a part of development, integration testing and system testing phases of the projects. Implemented technical design and wrote JUnit and JTest test cases for testing the business logic.
- Extensive experience in Java and J2EE Design Patterns including factory methods, fagade, command pattern, service locator, business delegate etc.
- Extensive experience in J2EE suite of technologies. Proficient in middleware and backend technologies like, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Tibco EMS, Oracle 10g DB and IBM DB2.
- Worked extensively on Struts framework and OOAD based application. Used MVC based approach in developing the applications.
Design Skills: UML (Visio), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD),Use Case Development, Java/J2EE Design patterns etc.
Java/J2EE: Collection, Multithreading, RMI, Sockets, Applets, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC, JNDI,Web services etc
Confidential: WS - BPEL, Soap UI
Framework: Struts 2.X, Spring 2.0 & Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.X etc.
Middleware/App Server: WAS6.1/7.0/8.5, JBoss 4, Apache Tomcat etc
XML/HTML: XML, XSLT, JiBX, JAXB, SAX, DOM,D/HTML,XHTML,CSS
Web framework/Scripts: Spring web flow, Spring MVC, Tiles, Java Script/DOM, Shell Script, JS framework (AJAX, Dojo, J-Query).
IDE /Tools: MQ Messaging, RAD Platform, Eclipse, Rational RequisitePro, Rational Clear quest.
Source Control: SVN, CVS, VSS.
Database and tools: IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL/SQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, Squirrel, MS-Access, MySQL, etc
Operating Systems: NT, Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, UNIX, LINUX and DOS
Development methodologies, deployment & Testing: RUP (lite), Xtreme Programming, Agile methodology, JUnit, DBUnit, Ant, JMeter etc
- Implemented Hibernate annotation based BDO framework.
- Designed and implemented Confidential ( Confidential ).
- Create Proof of Concept
- Involved in design document
- Focused on scope, technical specifications, and the requirements necessary for the successful deployment of Confidential ( Confidential ).
- Worked the implementation of a seamless Confidential ( Confidential ).
- Elaborated Confidential ( Confidential ) after implementation.
- Worked aggressively with Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Used PL/SQL extensively.
- Created triggers and stored procedures using SQL.
- Authored technical and system design documents
- Design/Implemented security framework
- Extensive use of J2EE/ Confidential design patterns to achieve significant performance.
- Configured Web Services in JMS based platform; implemented Security for JMS Web Services.
- JEE/ Confidential consultant with 9 years of experience in leading complex projects with large and distributed team, covering various aspects of software development lifecycle.
- Utilize server-side technologies to design and develop n-tiered web applications; design and present infrastructure topologies and IT architectural designs; utilize JEE Design patterns and UML to create functional designs.
- Responsible for authoring systems documentation
- Exercised many design patterns (MVC, Bridge, Adaptor, Proxy, Observer, Factory, Singleton, Lock and DTO) to build enterprise wide robust & loosely coupled system.
- Excellent knowledge in configuring JEE Application servers such as Websphere, JBOSS.
- Conducted several design review meetings.
- Expertise in screen mockups, Business requirement document, Systems requirements specifications, Functional specification.
- Worked on project with Waterfall, Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Requirement analysis and gathering, client interaction, estimation and project planning.
- Analysis and design of the functional specifications received from the client.
- End to end implementation of the use cases. This includes,
- Development of database domain model using GORM and Hibernate
- Writing application business logic using Groovy and Grails.
- Creation of database tables and indexes.
- End to end development of various modules like, Capital Murder Indictment, Medical Malpractice Panels, Amendment to the Rules of Court, Multi-Jurisdiction Grand jury Orders, Legacy Memos and Filed Pleadings etc.
- Implementing security in the application using spring security APIs
- Uploading of data into the system from excel/spreadsheets using POI APIs.
- Implementation of scheduling automated jobs for uploading the data into the system using Quartz APIs
- Generation of system reports using BIRT APIs.
- Unit and Integration testing of the application using JUnit.
- Source code and versioning management using SVN and Defect management using Clear Quest.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE/JEE 5, Grails 1.3.7, Groovy 1.7.5, Spring 3.0.x, Hibernate 3.3.1, Spring Security 3.0.7, Java Mail 1.4.3, POI 3.7, JUnit, DB2 9.5, My SQL 5.1, Websphere 6.1, SVN, Clear Quest
- Analysis and design of functional specifications. High level document is created based on the requirements received from the client.
- Implementation of technical design and writing JUnit and JTest test cases for testing the logic in session beans (EJB).
- Defects resolution with in defined SLAs during integration testing. Rational Clear Quest is used for logging and tracking of the defects.
- Writing business logic in session beans (EJB). Business logic is mostly written in stateless session beans (EJB).
- Glassfish application server is used for the deployment of application. It also used to host admin resources like JMS queues, JMS topics, connection pool and data sources.
- Entities are created for object relational mapping through JPA.
- Look up of all the admin resources is being done through JNDI.
- As the frontend part of the application is developed in Swing i.e. thick client, so downloading of this frontend runnable application on different machines is being done through JNLP i.e. Java Network Launching Protocol.
- One of the subsystems of the application is Workflow. This is used to process all the associated tasks of the workflow in an ordered way. These workflows are being created and executed using JBPM APIs.
- UML Designing of requirements in Topcase UML designing tool.
- Used Tibco EMS for creation and lookup of physical JMS destinations and connection factories. Tibco EMS is the key component which is used for the communication between different subsystems.
- Building of projects is being done through Maven.
- Marshalling and un-marshalling of XMLs through JAXB used to have a communication between different subsystems. Validation of XML with the respective XSD. Parsing of XML is being done through SAX as well as DOM Parsers.
- XSLT is used to transform an XML document into another format like XHTML, HTML etc. It uses XPath to navigate in XML documents
- Usage of java and J2EE design patterns wherever applicable in the project. Singleton, Factory method pattern, Abstract Factory pattern, Observer, Chain of responsibility, Session Fagade, Service Locator, etc are the patterns used.
- Code development is being done in Eclipse IDE. Code is being written in Java 1.6.
- OOAD approach is used in writing the code.
- Oracle 10G DB is used for storing all the data of the application. Have written stored procedures in PL/SQL for taking the backup of various tables in another table, for preparing database scripts to insert BLOB data in tables.
- Used Hibernate as object relational mapping component in Workflow subsystem to create entities. Also written HQL queries with joins to retrieve data from custom tables as well as JBPM tables.
- Entities are created as POJO and Java Beans using JPA.
- Toad 8.0 and SQL Developer are used for writing and executing stored procedures and sql queries.
- Leading and managing a team of 3 to 8 members for all development and maintenance activities.
- Maintaining versioning and tracking of source code with Rational Clear Case.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE/JEE 5, EJB 3.0, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, JTest, XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath, SAX, DOM, Glassfish 1.5, Oracle 10g DB, Tibco EMS, Rational Clearcase 7.0, Maven 2, JBPM, JNLP, Topcase, Toad 8.0, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Eclipse 3.x, POJO, Java Beans
- Simulation, analysis, coding and unit testing of the defects as well as adding new functionalities. Test cases are being written for testing the business logic written.
- Writing business logic for various business APIs. Logic is mostly written in stateless session beans (EJB).
- Message driven beans are also written for distributed communication between different components.
- Used Websphere application server for the deployment of application. It is also used to host admin resources like JMS queues, JMS topics, connection pool and data sources.
- Look up of all the admin resources is being done through JNDI.
- Writing stored procedures in PL/SQL Oracle 10G DB and calling through JDBC.
- Resolution of issues/defects with-in defined SLA based on criticality of the issues.
- Code development is being done in Eclipse IDE. OOAD approach is used in writing the code.
- Toad is used for writing and executing stored procedures and PL/SQL queries.
- Java Beans as a data structure are created for setting and getting the values from the data structure.
- Developed JSPs and servlets to a limited extent.
- Development and customization of modules based on the requirements from the customer.
- Maintenance of existing as well as newer parallel development areas (PDA) of CRM with the help of versioning tools viz. CVS, VSS.
Environment: Java 1.4, J2EE, EJB 2.0, WebSphere 6.x, Oracle DB 10g, CVS, VSS, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Eclipse 3.x, PL/SQL, Store Procedure, Toad 8.0, JSP 1.2, Servlets, Windows Vista/XP/2003/2K/NT/98/95, Java Beans