Tools: Eclipse, Git, SVN, OracleDB, MongoDB, JSON, Websphere, SoapUI, Github, Gulp, Anroid Studio, Hadoop
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows
Framework: Spring Framework, Docker, Bootstrap, Flask
- Created RESTful server side APIs mainly used JAVA in the backend, worked with SQL database.
- Ensured code quality and functionality using Postman and Groovy/JUnit tests, debugged and fixed Jenkin failures.
- Supported the Front end team to build a new application, resolved and communicated any related back end issues.
- Collaborated with UX/UI and QAs to develop efficient, flexible, and reusable user interface components for a new website using Gulp, Angular.js, HTML.
- Improved application by building a reusable API and refactoring to remove redundant code in existing code base.
Automation Testing Developer Intern
- Collaborated with QAs to write automated testing scripts using Ruby and Cucumber, TDD driven Agile.
- Worked and communicated with business owner and developers to fix defects and removed blockers.
- Supported the mantaince for the one release, including keep monitoring test failures.
- Designed and implemented an core modules of Confidential 's internal tool for storing and updating donor information using Ruby on Rails.
- Participated in the entire Agile software lifecycle, including design, measurement, testing, and documentations.
- Improved efficiency and accuracy for updating donor information up to 80%.