Backend: Rails, Ruby, Node.js, Express, Python, Meteor.js, REST APIs
Frontend: Angular.js, Bootstrap, React.js, Webpack, Gulp, SCSS, CSS3, HTML5, React - Native, Ionic, LESS, POSTCSS, Brunch, jQuery
Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ActiveRecord
Dev-ops: AWS, EC2, S3, Heroku, Docker
Testing: Selenium, Appium, RSpec, Jest, Travis CI, Jenkins
Projects: Agile, JIRA, GitHub, Trello
- Built Angular 1.x components for maximum reusability for the company's frontend app.
- Converted old ES5 code living Django app into standalone Webpack app using ES6 and other goodies.
- Worked with SCSS, LESS, and POSTCSS to match designs from UX and Design Team
- Led a team of engineers in building an IOS and Android app using Ionic within an agile environment.
- Architected a rebranded website with Angular 1.5, Node.js, and Webpack.
- Wrote Circle CI automated tests for Ionic App and website with Appium/Selenium in Python.
- Integrated CMS API and Doctors/Clinics search, booking and review API's with the frontend.
- Set up Google and Facebook Oauth login and signup with the mobile app.
- Assisted students with intro Ruby concepts as well as how to use Ruby as a web server with Rails
- Supported Phase 3 students with writing tests using Capybara, Jasmine, and RSpec.
- Developed dashboard web apps built with React using data gathered from surveys.
- Full stack development using Node.js, Express, React, and MongoDB.
- Developed a dashboard web app built with Angular for use by internal teams.
- Used SQL to pull data not accessible from the product GUI and used Excel to analyze data from those queries.
- Specialized in customer onboarding and integrations for financial platform.
- Created MQ connections, mappings, and transformation logic in Confidential 's ETL layer for trade feeds coming into Confidential 's integration layer so trades could be routed to other reporting systems.
- Fixed problems with customer XML/FIX messages not parsing in different platforms and reporting systems or with feed to customer's backend systems.
- Used Salesforce extensively to help keep track of tickets for customer issues, reply to emails, and capture data for setups. Implemented Salesforce dashboards reports and case views for workflow and efficiency.
- Used Excel Vlookup and Pivot Tables along with other excel tricks to analyze customer data and used SQL to extract data not easily accessible from the product UI's built in SQL queries.
- Worked with Confluence, an internal CMS tool in order to document tutorials for complicated onboarding setups, troubleshooting tips, etc.
- Tested new features with product team for beta releases, and reported bugs as part of the software development life cycle.
- Deployed, configured, and customized various environments for WordPress and other open source PHP frameworks.
- Ported front end code to WordPress, and Joomla frameworks.
WEB ADMIN FOR ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
- In charge of email marketing campaign, Google Ad words, and SEO optimization.
- Responsible for uploading product data to database.
- Handled online Customer Support inquiries.