- Over 6 years of experience in design and development of client - server, web based and distributed enterprise applications using PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.X, 7.1.X versions), Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Over 4 years of experience working on PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.X, 7.1.X versions) using in environments using Tomcat, BEA Web Logic and Web Sphere Application Server.
- I have hands on experience in developing and maintaining client-server applications with all phases using Object Oriented Design, Modeling, Programming and Testing in Java, J2EE technologies in various key industrial domains like Finance, Banking, E-Business, and Healthcare.
- Experience with integration development (SOA, REST/SOAP web services, integration middleware)
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- I have experience in workflow design and development of Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engine (BRE) applications based on the defined PRPC Guardrails.
- Actively involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and defect prevention process.
- Also actively participated in Agile methodology using SCRUM process.
- Very good experience at using PLA, PAL, DB Trace and Tracer tools.
- Clear understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for debugging, PAL for performance analysis and Preflight tool to check application Guardrails Compliance.
- Worked on Class Structures, Work Types, Folder, and Work Object.
- Developed Properties, Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, When Condition, Process Flow.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Map-Values and Declarative expressions, created activities and defined Rule-Utility-Functions for common processing.
- Defining Harness and section rules as a part of UI implementation, Create properties and data models for the classes, Create Report Definitions for reporting purposes and Defining Objective activity methods to query the database.
- Experience in Develop and implement web based Java Applications in Agile TDD and has experience with the collaboration tool Cucumber to automate/validate business rules.
- Developed the hierarchical class structures, security rules based on role and access of role to objects, privileges, Configuring Agents, Service rules, Connectors, Data model, Process flows, Business logic definition and User Interface Design.
- Experience in Oracle Database, worked on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Good team player with strong analytical/problem solving abilities with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Programming Environments and IDE's: Windows 2000/XP, PRPC 5.X/6.X/7.1.XVersions of (BPM & BRE), Eclipse & Net Beans
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile Scrum, Pair Programming
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Pega Designer Studio
Programming and Internet Technologies: C, Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, JNDI, JMS, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, MQSeries, Web Services, HTML, XML, and Java Script.
Testing Tools: Clipboard, Tracer, Rule Inspector, PAL, SMA's, Log Analyzers, Quality Center (QC), Clear Quest, Cucumber
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Design and development of the application based on the business requirements.
- Prepared high-level design documents from the requirements.
- Implemented Data Model, Class Structure, Access Group, Process Flow, Activities and UI properties.
- Involved in designing the Class structure and development of process flows, activities and UI.
- Used SLA'S to assign and escalate tasks based on priority.
- Involved in resolving the technical issues during the course of integration testing and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Worked on covers and covered object concepts to group related to payments.
- Creation of activities and validation rules for implementing core business logic.
- Providing High Level Estimates for Business Requirements.
- Defined PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision trees, Declarative expressions, Constraints and Indexes.
- Created agents which will run in the background to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Developed Rules for validation and integration rules pertained to Rule-Connect-and Rule- Service.
- Integration varies from connecting to disparate systems internally and external to organization.
- Created Activities, Steps and methods like property set, page new, calling other activities for implementing core business logic.
- Created List view and summary view reports for the reporting purpose in the process commander.
- Walkthrough the Design Approach to Business people.
- Produced design artifacts using UML Rational rose for all the initiatives.
- Involved in bug fixing activities after the initial development of the project was completed.
- Update the Design Documents for changes in implementation.
- Created List view and summary view reports for reporting purpose in the process commanders
- Involved in optimizing and refactoring the code for better performance and ease of maintainability.
- Troubleshoot and communicate with PEGA support team to resolve technical issues which hot fix from PEGA systems.
- Worked on integration using SOAP, HTTP and SQL to retrieve data from external data base as well as PEGA Database.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
- Worked with Project Managers, Business Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing, and building Pega systems solutions.
- Working with clients to better understand their needs and the present solutions using structured SDLC approach.
- Involved in creating Business and Technical Roadmap.
- Implemented the application based hierarchal Class and Data structures relying on Pega practiced Guardrails.
- Defined Activities, Properties, Decision rules, Declarative rules, Validation rules, When condition, Process Flow and User Interfaces like Harness, Section, Fragment and HTML Stream property rules.
- Implemented Soap Services to store data in Pega and send back the information to HCP portal
- Troubleshooting technical problems and conducted analyses for efficient program/ application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Responsible for mentoring offshore team and help in achieving results on time
Environment: PRPC 6.2 SP2, Tomcat 6.0, Oracle 10g.
PRPC System Architect
- Worked on implementation of member enrollment and outbound call disclaimer modules.
- Configured Intent tasks in Member category under Interaction driver
- Implemented enhancement Change Requests (CR's) within the project as specified in the updated design document
- Created Rules for Validation and Integration rules pertained to Rule-Connect- and Rule- Service and worked on defects and CR's from prior releases
- Troubleshooting technical problems and conducted analyses for efficient program/ application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements
Environment: PRPC 6.1, WebSphere 6.1, Oracle 10g.
PRPC System Developer
- Development of the Osprey framework such that the framework can be utilized across all AP, FA and GL processes
- Preparation of LLD, developed flow rules, UI rules, activities, decision rules, declare trigger, and properties
- Designing and Implementation of Send Email Notification Escalate Work Task and Calculation of Priority Use Cases
- Designing and Implementation of Custom Reports and adding reports to different portals Environment: PRPC 5.4, Websphere 6.0, DB2, MS Visio 2003
- Involved in System Requirement Analysis and Design and developed UML diagrams required for the client system.
- Created JSPs, Java Beans and custom tag lib for front end designing of the website.
- Code different Java validation classes for the Application logic and utilities.
- Developed JMS resources for asynchronous message receiving from various client systems
- Design Web Service components using SOAP.
- Implemented Database interaction using JDBC/SQL with back-end Oracle 9i and also developed and necessary stored procedures and triggers in Oracle 9i
- Participated in the Requirement collection process for Trading, Import & Exports.
- Development of Trading, Import & Export Module.
- Involved in UI Design & Database Design.
- Involved in manual testing.
- Bug fixes of the Product.