- 3 years of good development experience in Java at best Information Technology sectors, such as Health care, Networking, communications, Service Oriented companies.
- Experienced in all the phases of software development life cycle requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application.
- Experienced in developing the Enterprise Applications, Desktop Applications, Web Applications, Mobile Applications using Java - EE, Java-SE and Java micro services.
- Experienced in designing various application Modules for the best implementation of the Object-oriented concepts and easy way of the implementing Application.
- Experienced in implementing the micro services in Web applications using the frameworks such as Spring-Boot development for java.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture and REST Architecture, creating services and Restful API’s.
- Experienced in writing Complex queries, Stored Procedures, functions, Packages, Tables, Views and Triggers using major Databases Oracle DB2 and MySQL.
- Experienced in Spring framework and implementation of the modules IOC, AOP, DAO, Context, ORM, WEB MVC.
- Experienced in Hibernate Framework for the Object Relational Mapping therefore simplifying the Data creation, Data manipulation and Data Access.
- Experienced in usage and Building the Relational Database and Non-Relational Database, mostly implemented on PostgreSQL, Mongo-DB.
- Experience in Implementing full text search, Synonym, Filters in Elastic-search engine.
- Experience in configuring Persistent stores, JMS servers, system modules, sub deployments, connection factories, topics, and queues for JMS Messaging.
- Experienced in forming Struts tag library and Struts Tiles Framework for implementing the web interfaces and Struts Validator Framework using MVC architecture.
- Experienced in Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Experience in creating high responsive web application using Bootstrap framework.
- Experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access). Created network architecture on AWS VPC, subnets, Internet Gateway, Route.
- Experience in designing and developing Web based Applications using J2EE technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, Jsp, Java beans, HTML, Java Script, EJB, JNDI, CSS, JDBC, XML, Struts, AJAX, Junit and web Services.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using spring and struts.
- Expertise in using version control tools such as SVN, CVS, GIT.
- Quick learner of business processes with excellent analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit test cases.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit, Mockito and using SoapUI, Postman for Web Service testing, performance testing with J-Meter and automated testing with Test Driven Development (TDD) in Extreme Programming model.
- Extensively worked on Web-services applications using SOAP UI tool, to create a Web Service Test from SOAP request and validate the response against the database.
- Experience in preparing Test plan document to suit Agile timelines.
- Experience working in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Experienced in Selenium Data-Driven Framework with core Java programming and Junit/TestNG annotations.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Generating the report from MySQL workbench through Elastic Search Engine.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows, LINUX, and UNIX.
- Expert knowledge of data structures, computer logic and flow-charting, program design methods and techniques, database vendor versions, compiler versions
- Excellent critical and creative problem-solving ability and analytical thinking with quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Ruby.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate.
Version control: SVN, Git.
Java technologies: JSP, EJB, servlet.
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle.
Testing.: J-unit, J-Meter, Selenium.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB. Couch DB, Neo4J.
Confidential, Littleton, CO
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development using J2EE architecture.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project was developed using Agile Methodology.
- End-to-end Project Management, including customization of product based on the customer's requirement, meeting delivery deadlines on development, testing, implementation phases of the system and customer relationship consulting.
- Performed application design development maintenance enhancements and testing using JUnit framework.
- Used Velocity to generate Rally, SQL and other output from templates.
- Designing and editing GUI with innovation and creativity with the help of graphs, charts, other diagrams, etc.
- Taken care of Java Multithreading in common java classes / library.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using MVC based architecture, Spring Integration (STS).
- Used spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate 3.0 and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Experience in administrating and maintaining Elastic-Search.
- Designing and configuring the AWS Secure Notification Service (SNS) and Secure Email Service (SES) architecture of the solution and working with a client.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Design of REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integrations.
- Used AJAX in suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Developed Web Services using WSS SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Integrated Selenium WebDriver with Junit Framework and selenium remote control using Java Driver.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used JQuery test cases for testing action classes.
- Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problems and used Git HUB and GitUI for version control.
- Used Maven, Tomcat and Jenkins to automate the build and deployment process.
- Upgrading grid infrastructure from 10g to 11g/12c versions along with database upgrades.
- Migrated the code from Mongo Database to Mark logic Database.
Environment: Java, Spring 3.7.0, JQuery, Servlets, JDK 1.8, Java Script, XML, XSD, JUNIT, Eclipse IDE 4.5, AJAX, MS-SQL Server, PL/SQL, Splunk, Log4j, GitHub, Git-UI 1.9.5, Rabbit-MQ 3.5.4, MongoDB, 1.6.9, Mark-Logic, Apache Maven 3.8.3, SOAPUI 5.0, WINSCP 5.7.4, PUTTY 0.65, oracle 12c, Selenium Web driver.
- Involved in the functionality requirements gathering and listing out the functionality required by the customer to provide a goal oriented and potential usage for the user based application.
- Responsible for all client side User Validation and implementing business logic based on user selection using JQuery, and Angular JS.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create new customer process, create bill to ship to screens, Customer search results page, customer dashboard page using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Designed and implemented the XML based definition and model generation engine for the UI framework for dynamic rendering of views (server-side layer).
- Involved in write application level code to interact with API’s, Web services using AJAX, J SON and hence building type ahead feature for the address using JQuery,
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several sessions at one time.
- Worked on REST Framework to create web services.
- Involved in the development using JAVA/J2EE Technologies, Web services, Hibernate Framework.
- Configured database with hibernate.cfg.xml & database mapping with hbm.xml. Involved in troubleshooting and customer support.
- Created Security certificates and established secured connections between Application servers and Web Servers.