- Eleven (11) years of rich experience in software development, which includes Analysis, Design and Development of Enterprise applications in the Health Care domain using web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Currently working as, the Technical Lead for a team of highly skilled Full Stack Developers.
- Extensive experience in implementing Efficient, Scalable and Modularized, Enterprise and Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Use tools like Openshift, Docker, RESTful APIs and Jhipster to create Microservices to help decouple services from the monolith to improve scalability.
- Strong advocate of Test Driven Development.
- Always write Unit tests first and then write code to pass the test.
- Worked as a SCRUM Master for the team which meant running daily standup meetings, making sure team achieved the story points committed for each Sprint, wrote User Stories and held story pointing sessions.
- An effective leader who consistently gained increasing responsibility, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with Customer and Organizational goals.
- Immense hands on experience of Java based frameworks like Spring, GWT, Hibernate and JPA.
- Closely work with Product owners and Clients to understand and document requirements and create highly detailed User Stories .
- Created proof - of-concept prototype applications for demonstration and evaluation purposes.
- Worked in the capacity of a Solutions Architect under the guidance of the Chief Architect and came up with design solutions for upcoming product features.
- Resolved mission critical production issues to reduce outage time and ensure continuity of the business.
- Directed QA testers for end-to-end testing and post-production testing.
- Managed the road map for product design and development.
- Help the Production support team and help resolved critical customer issues by establishing workarounds and solutions and by debugging and creating defect fixes.
- Mentored and trained new members of the team, and performed code reviews to help improve code quality by enforcing best practices.
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Sprint Boot
- RESTful APIs
- Scrum Master
Associate Software Developer