- Well versed Software Engineering and Technology Visionary, Strategist, Leader, and Director with more than 25 years of in - depth experience in IT strategies, software engineering, directing, leading, managing, strategy creation, and mentoring globally distributed cross functional agile / SAFe teams.
- Directing, leading, managing, and mentoring of global enterprise software engineering teams in rapidly evolving technological landscapes with agile / SAFe methodologies. Adept at leveraging open source technologies to improve productivity, efficiency, and ROI. Effective in bridging the business and technical communities.
- Flexible yet aggressively seeking results to achieve the corporate goals.
- Collaborating with CxO and Senior Executives to create and lead strategic IT, agile, SAFe and DevOps transformations, and manage global stakeholders.
Exposure to: AWS, Microservices, Hadoop, NoSQL, Confidential MQ, Camel, MuleSoft, and Chef.
Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Directed and managed strategic teams to tailor pragmatic agile and SAFe methodology.
- Led the global teams in enterprise transformation to adopt DevOps, agile / SAFe methodology.
- Developed road map of DevOps transition for global enterprise software product development.
- Facilitated SAFe Value Stream Analysis, Agile Release Train (ART) creation and PI Planning.
- Mentored and coached 16 global software engineering teams consisting of 7 business units and 10 software products in agile transition and adoption of global metrics framework.
- Lead trainer for many DevOps and SAFe SA training sessions to train 300+ participants.
- Managed the engineering teams in enterprise data ETL from 10 globally distributed heterogeneous ERP systems to create a data lake and to optimize supply chain management.
- Led and coached enterprise architecture teams, stakeholders and executives to adopt SAFe methodology to design a global pharmaceutical campaign management system.
- Strategy lead for technology team to manage and evaluate software architecture strategy and road map for loyalty program of a leading credit card issuing financial institution.
- Managed software engineering teams in architecting enterprise applications using Camel, Confidential MQ, and RESTful web services for a telecommunications and internet provider.
Agile Product Owner / Sr. Tech. Lead
- Created the strategy for a new product to be used for internal professional services team to optimize mapping workflow and to realize 40% increase in productivity and 22% cost savings.
- Directed and managed a globally distributed team to develop a converged business process mapping product to improve the productivity of business analysts by 40%.
- Led the global team to deliver a web based solution for the creation of business process mapping from Excel report generated by a third-party product to result in 14% of cost savings.
- Managed the development of EDI mapping suite to generate $500 K in first quarter of release.
- Directed the global agile team to deliver second generation of the mapping suit based on Eclipse framework to increase business process mapping efficiency and productivity by 20%.
- Managed the global team to develop a solution for RosettaNet business process modeling. It generated $275 K revenue for managed services offering.
- Created and executed the strategy for the re-factoring of desktop trading partner portal product to increase the performance by 20% and reduce the technical support calls by 30%.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Team lead to manage, architect and design a system to investigate and audit the financial documents.
- The solution provided savings of $100 K per user per year in optimized workflow.
- Team lead in designing a prototype system to cut down 80% of claim rejection rate for automobile warranty claim submission.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Team Lead to manage the development and customer acceptance of real-time data acquisition systems for automobile engine and emission test cells with configurations of $250 K to $500 K.