- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle like Waterfall model , agile model such as SCRUM and XP .
- Over 6 years of experience in Coding, Testing, Implementation/Maintenance Support in PHP and MySQL.
- Experience utilizing Java tools in Web, and client - server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets and Java database Connectivity ( JDBC) technologies.
- Solid experience with CQ5 Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and OSGI bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Expertise in database querying, data manipulation and population using SQL in Oracle, MySQL and SQL .
- Extensive background in open source content management frameworks including Drupal, Serena collage CMS and Adobe WCMS .
- Knowledge on Test Strategy preparation, Test Plan development, writing Test Cases and Test Scripts by decomposing Business Requirements and developing Test Scenarios to support quality deliverables.
- Proficient Knowledge in working on Automation Testing tools such as QTP and Selenium, Test Management Tool like Quality Center and Defect Tracking tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Experience in performing Black Box Testing, Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, End-to-End Testing and Database Testing.
- Good understanding on Project Management Knowledge Areas and experience working with Microsoft Project.
- Motivated team player with great communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Self-starter with a unique flair to plan, organize and implement assignments.
Operating systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Windows server 2008/2003, Mac OS Software.
Programming Languages: Java 1.4/1.5/6, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle8i, MySQL, SQL Server 2000
Statistics Tools: SAS, R, SPSS
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed software solutions by analyzing requirements; conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Designed and built CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, bundles and workflows using the AEM architecture (Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, CRX).
- Consulted with systems analysts, engineers, to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Created Responsive Designs using HTML5, CSS3, used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Interacted with client to collect requirements specifications.
- Developed a front end using HTML, CSS.
- Authored web pages and assured consistent quality and appearance with guidelines established by the College by using consistent fonts, formats, icons, images, layouts, and modularization.
- Coordinated, maintained and updated web sites.
- Responsible for daily College related posts/Tweets through Social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- Developed PHP MySQL applications as per the specifications.
- Managed PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website.
- Implemented, prepared, executed and installed support to assure quality system changes.
- Troubleshoot problems with PHP and other web technologies.
- Designed, developed, coded, tested and debugged system requirements for the purpose of conversions and development projects.
- Communicated with clients to meet up with their requirements.
- Performed other related tasks under the instructions of a senior PHP programmer.
QA Software Tester
- Analyzed business requirements, use cases and technical specs for creating and implementing a test approach with effective test strategies.
- Developed system test plans for testing future releases of the application.
- Using Use-cases and the SRS documents scheduled and executed system test cases for client/server applications under test using Quality Center.
- Performed extensive black box testing and limited white box testing on specific modules and stored procedure packages.
- Performed functional, GUI and Security testing using the different automated checkpoint features in QTP
- Performed User Acceptance testing in QA and staging environment to define, analyze and develop solutions to integrate customer and system needs.
- Utilized the Traceability Matrix to ensure that the requirements are covered without any loop holes and the changes made in the testing artifacts are tracked.
Environment: QuickTestPro 8.0, Quality Center, J2EE, ORACLE, SQL, Windows Vista/XP, Server 2008