- Experience in Core Java development, 00 design, RDBMS, SQL, Oracle, Java implementation and TDD
- Experience with J2EE technologies i.e., Spring, Struts, MVC
- Knowledge and understanding of full project life cycle (SDLC)
- Entrepreneur, Innovative thinker and Quick Learner
- Effective team leader as well as good team player
DataBases: MySgl, Oracle, SQL
J2EE/JAVA Technologies: Jdk 1.4/1.5/1.6, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere
Tools & operating system: Eclipse, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Joomla, Ant, Maven, Log4j, IBM Rational Clearcase, SVN, Source Insight, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux, Microsoft Windows
Framework: Spring, MVC, Hibernate, Struts, and Junit, SOAPUI
Confidential, Warrenville, IL
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the reguirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Involved in the designing ofthe modules and created design documents various uml diagrams like sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development ofthe project.
- Used REST based services in AJAX calls for rendering data from other applications.
- Implemented entire J2EE compliant application using Spring with WebSphere application server.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using (applicationContext.xml) Spring loC.
- Consumed SOAP based webservices, created stubs using Apache Axis.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Test Driven Development (TTD) using Junit.
- Used tools like SOAP Ul for testing SOAP based websevices.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Java Beans, Spring 2.5, Jsp, Servlets, Java Script, J-Query, Eclipse, Log4j, XML, JSON, HTML, JUnit 4.0, Soap, Webservices, Websphere Application Server, Jenkins.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Analyze log and perform coding functionality on assigned tickets.
- Develop scripts for System Trace Tool.
- Participate in biweekly Scrum meetings to discuss the plan of action for the forthcoming week and the progress of the project.
- Participate as a solution team member in releases and iterations of Agile software development.
- Primary responsibilities include building new web pages for faculty and department.
- Maintained existing web pages with latest info.
- Developed code for various activities using MVC architecture. (Page flows, JSP s)
- Developed client side screen using JSP, HTML.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring core module concepts like IOC of Spring Framework.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.