- C/C++, Java, C# programming experiences.
- Database development in SQL Server, Access.
- Software design using UML and Visual Paradigm.
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycle and AGILE software development methodology.
- Independent & organized work style without close supervision.
- Sincere, trustworthy, attention to detail and ability to learn and adapt to new software quickly.
- US permanent resident and fluent in English.
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC deliverables of the project by using the AGILE Software development methodology.
- Wrote object - oriented code by deploying Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Polymorphism techniques to achieve code reuse.
- Acted as a tester for unit, integration, and systems testing. Created test plans and test procedures to ensure requirements are satisfied. Wrote test reports and worked closely with engineers to resolve product defects. Finalized finished product specifications based on customers’ requirements.
- Coordinated with European large lighting companies based on customer’s requirements and EU safety regulations, which included new products development, clients’ current products transfer from other suppliers to us.