- 16+ years of experience with Java/J2EE/JEE 7/8 on a variety of OS such as Solaris, AIX, HP and Linux
- 12 years of experience with Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g database, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and complex queries
- 9 years of experience with Weblogic 7/8/9, Tomcat, Websphere and JBoss on Window, Linux and Unix
- 8 years of designing and developing web - based applications using Spring, Hibernate and Struts
- 7 years of designing and developing various types of webservices such as SOAP and RESTFul
- 7 years of solid experience with high volume JMS Message Routing using IBM MQ and Active MQ
- 3 years of experience developing various RESTful services using Jersey or Spring
- 2 years of solid experience with SpringBoot, Kafka, Cassandra, CloudFoundry(PCF) and Thymeleaf
- Ability to build Java codes for ad hoc requests
- Expertise in Microservices using SpringBoot and PCF
- In depth knowledge of large scale high-volume transactional applications in PCF cloud and Clustering
- Knowledge of MongoDb installation, setup, queries and interfacing with Java applications
- In depth knowledge of integrating with IBM Sterling Commerce Multichannel (Supply chain)
- Experience developing eCommerce payment processing services (eSelect) and Telecom billing systems
- Experience developing application that integrates with IBM Sterling Commerce
- Experience design and development of Java internationalization web applications (i 18n)
- Experience with Memory Profiling, Garbage collection tuning, Multithreading and Concurrency
- Extremely flexible, capable of handling multiple tasks and quick learner
- Effective working as a cooperative team member or alone
- Received employee recognition award for outstanding performance from AOL
Operating Systems: Development Tools UML Activity diagram indows 98/NT/2000/XP/7 Unix Solaris AIX Linux Splunk JSON PCF IBM RAD Hibernate Spring OracleAQ Eclipse JDOM Ant Junit IDM Struts Velocity CVS Subversion Jasper OpenSSO ClearCase Jenkins CORBA Visio Crystal Report Webservice (Weblogic, Axis) Flux Log4j XMLSpy IceFaces Weblogic Workshop Unix Shell Toad PVCS UML CMS Novel RESTful SVN MAVEN GitHub SpringBoot Class diagram Sequence diagram Interaction diagram
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g MySql MS Access SQL Server Sybase MongoDB
Application Server: JBoss WebLogic Apache Tomcat Websphere Jetty
Commerce Application: IBM Sterling Commerce Multichannel Supply chain
Java Microservice Architect
- Architected Confidential Communication Engine that are used to send Email and SMS messages to customers using Webhook, Kafka, Microservices, SpringBoot, Oracle and etc
- Architected Confidential Contenet Management System that allows add and update Confidential mobile apps contents using SpringBoot, Microservices and Minio storage (Amazon S3 compatible)
- Designed and implemented custom performance monitoring application to find bottlenecks in any application
- Designed and developed various Spring Annotation such as Exception handler, logging and monitoring
Technologies: SpringBoot, Webhook, RESTful, Async RESTful, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, JPA, Hibernate, Linux, JMS, Jenkins, GitHub, JSON, Multi-threading, Eclipse, JUnit, Microservices, Agile, Kafka, Spring STS, JSON, XML
Java Microservice Architect
- Architected Confidential HUM RealTime location tracking service using Cassandra, Kafka, and SpringBoot
- Designed and developed various Microservices for Confidential HUM using Cassandra, Kafka, and SpringBoot
- Participated in data modeling and data decomposing from Oracle datebase to Cassandra
Technologies: Spring Boot, Mockito, RESTful webservice, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, JPA, Hibernate, Linux, JMS, Jenkins, GitHub, JSON, Multi-threading, Eclipse, JUnit, Microservices, Agile, Camel, Splunk, Kafka, CASSANDRA, Spring STS, JSON, XML
Senior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Designed and developed an integration framework that integrates Confidential eServices to IBM Sterling
- Designed and developed various Microservices such as Prooduct SKU verification using SpringBoot and PCF
- Designed and developed a high volume multi-threaded B2B app that processes Confidential XML feeds and then sends Revised Delivery Date emails to customers using Kafak,CASSANDRA,SpringBoot and CloudFoundry
- Designed and developed a web app that allows to add/modify Produc SKUs using SpringBoot/Thymeleaf
- Designed and developed high volume multi-threaded Confidential Electronic Customer Comunication app that handles all of the customer comunications such as emails and SMS messages using IBM Sterling, IBM MQ, Saleforce ExtactTarget, Camel, EJB3, JPA, JBoss and Tomcat
- Designed and developed several RESTful webservices to allow data exchanges between multiple apps
- Designed and developed all the XML mappings between eService and IBM Sterling Commerce using XSLT
- Designed and developed a test framework to test integration between eService and IBM Sterling Commerce
- In depth knowledge of IBM Sterling XML structure, order creation, order updating, order locking and etc.
Technologies: J2EE, RESTful webservice, EJB3, JPA, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, JPA, Hibernate, Linux, Tomcat Grid, JMS, Jenkins, GitHub, JSON, SVN, Multi-threading, XML, XSL, XSD, Eclipse, JUnit, IBM Sterling Commerce, IBM MQ, MQ Monitor, Microservices, Agile, Camel, Splunk, Junit, Salesforce, Kafka, CASSANDRA, CloudFoundry, JBoss, SpringBoot, Thymeleaf, Puppet
Senior Java/J2EE Consultant
- Designed and developed Workflow engine to process Real Time scores/clock/videos for NCAA.com games
- Designed and developed a Real Time app that interfaces with CBS sport to process scores/clock/videos
- Designed and developed a persistence layer to store games data and videos using JPA/Hibernate
- Designed and developed a game simulator that allows QA team to rerun multiple games concurrently
- Designed and developed a publisher that produces JSON and XML using RESTful webservice and MongoDb
Technologies: J2EE, RESTful, Servlet, JSP, EJB3, JPA, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Jersey, Jetty, Webservice, Hibernate, Linux, Shell script, JMS, FTP/SFTP, Multi-threading, MongoDB, JSON, XML, Eclipse, JUnit, ActiveMQ, Maven, Agile, Weblogic, Apache Common libraries
Senior J2EE Consultant
- Designed and developed a Payment Server that allows payments authorization for Confidential online users
- Developed various Webservices to calculate Shipping charges, Pickup charges, address verification and etc.
- Developed various Ajax components to handle Asynchronous requests.
Senior Java Developer
- Architected and implemented multiple J2EE web-based applications from the ground up for multiple brands to access vacation packages details, to check travel itineraries and etc.
- Designed and developed a booking engine for Travel Agents called Confidential
- Developed a payment processor using eSelect payment processing service.
- Developed multiple templates to publish PromoCode using internal CMS.
- Developed various WebServices (SOAP, WSDL) using Apache Axis.
Technologies: J2EE, JEE 5, EJB 3.0, Servlet, JDBC, JpA, POJO, JSP, Eclipse, Ant, Struts, JBoss, Tomcat, Shell scripts, MySql, SQL, XML, JNDI, Html, Design Patterns, Linux, Multithreading, Subversion, XML, CMS and Webservice (Axis).