- Started my IT carreer in a leading global information technology services company Confidential after completing my post graduation of Master of Engineering in Communication Systems.
- Got a vast IT experience for more than 10 years working across the globe like Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential AND Confidential in Retail, Telecom and Banking sectors.
- Got a vast experience in Developing Core Java projects and providing end to end production support.
- Currently working at the client location of Confidential at Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential as a JAVA PRODUCTION SUPPORT LEAD ENGINEER.
- I perform Confidential Connectivity & Digital Content Applications Support activities and Automation
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for critical Confidential Mobile Applications and providing Java Production Support as a Lead.
- Expertise and Certified in various Wireless Technologies (4G, LTE, GSM, Wi - Fi, Bluetooth).
- Automation with Artificial Intelligence.
- Confidential IT Service Management in depth experience.
- Designing Automation tools with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate the Confidential Mobile applications health check and applications validation resulting in a faster resolution by identifying the potential risks well ahead and fixing the same in a timely fashion.
- Applying subject matter expertise (SME) in Wireless Technology (4G, LTE, GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) for Confidential, along with Java, UNIX programming and debugging skills and an ability to think out of box solutions to any major issues in the real time production environment to provide a continuous improvement service delivery.
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for Confidential applications, Revenue Assurance, Confidential Activation Platform, Confidential Mobile Promotions, Mobile Upgrade Checks and Confidential relationship with Confidential .
Programming Languages: Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL, APL (Analysis Programming Language).
Java/J2EESkills: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, LOG4J, Multithreading.
Web Technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON, HTML, CSS, Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL
Web/Application Servers: Oracle Web Logic and Jboss Application Server
Tools / IDEs: Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, SPLUNK
Databases: ORACLE 11g
Version Control: CVS, GIT
Methodologies: Waterfall model, Agile
Design Pattern: MVC (Model-View-Controller)
Tools: SOAP UI, SQL Developer, Splunk, Kibana
Build Tools: ANT
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP/ 2003/2000/98, and UNIX.
Java production Support Lead Engineer
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for critical Confidential Mobile Applications like Revenue assurance and deals or promotions for Retail and Online system in the project Connectivity & Digital Content Applications. Hence provided end to end application support.
- Scripting and Automating with Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Confidential Mobile applications health check and validations reducing the time and effort consumption, reducing human error.
- Applied engineering intelligence, designing and Publishing Knowledge Base for Store employees for a quick solution on issues while mobile sale.
- Single Point Of Contact (POC) on technical issues for major carriers in US (ATT, Verizon, and Sprint) and Confidential (Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin, Rogers, Fido).
- Led the team by driving and performing an RCA/In-Depth analysis on all major PROD issues/defects and providing recovery steps/enhancements to Dev-team/Vendors on regular basis.
- Proposed technical solutions/requirements for the complex issues.
- As a technical analyst, mapping business requirement in running production code for better support of existing and new functionality.
- Collaborated with Solution Architects, Business Associates, and End customers to identify new functionality or enhancements.
- Architected and Published the Functional and Business flow for Confidential Mobile Applications.
- Created wiki with SOPs (Standard Operating procedure) for production technical complex issues for every ones easy use.
- Documented of the validations steps for each of the Confidential Mobile Applications.
- Managed SLAs and ensuring the knowledge, incident, problem and change management processes and procedures are followed and do adhere to standards.
- Ensured all support in-coming emails, phones and conversations are logged in the support system.
- Updated support requester on the progress of resolving their support ticket.
- Coordinated with IT groups and external vendors and ensure effective application services to ensure reliability of all applications.
- Monitored and provided support to workflows and provide expert knowledge on all workflow designs.
- Managed and provided vast Technical Expertise to team. Guide and Lead juniors in team.
- Explored & Learned new Tools & sharing the Knowledge across teams.
- Provided guidance, instruction & direction to the team on team hurdles.
- Communicated and applied project standards and ensure Enterprise standards are met.
Tools: Service Now for ITIL Process, Java Programming IDE Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Splunk, Kibana, Hipchat, IBM MQ, Bitbucket, SOAP UI Tool, JBOSS Console, Unix admin, Cassandra Database.
Java production Support Lead Engineer
- Provided an end to end support for Confidential AppTalk application.
- Led the offshore Team and providing technical support
- Ensured the IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, including Change, Configuration, Incident, Knowledge, and Problem Management are managed in ServiceNow, including Major Incident and Emergency CR processes.
- Delegated businessrequest to Offshore Team.
- Proposed solutions/requirements for the complex issues.
- Troubleshooted the issues until the end and also share the research details to Business/Finance Team/Dev team for better view.
- Identified business requirements and production bugs in the running AppTalk applications and working towards a permanent fix.
- Work with Solution Architects and Business Associates to identify new functionality or enhancements.
- Documented of the validations steps for each of the Confidential AppTalk Applications.
- Reported project status to Customer Contactand Project Manager at offshore on weekly basis
- Involved in Business functionality review meetings and Use-Case Analysis.
Tools: Service Now for ITIL Process, Oracle SQL Developer, Splunk, Kibana, Hipchat, Eclipse, IBM MQ, Bitbucket, SOAP U ITool.
- Involved in requirement gathering and business analysis and discussions.
- Analysed the business requirements and implementing the application as per requirement as a Developer at offshore.
- Worked in performing the anonymization of the applications, thus maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, availability and usability.
- Data Anonymization is performed via EDO tool and Control M applications.
- Performed data masking for One HRIS application.
- Provided support from offshore to various Control M operation issues.
- Supported the team at offshore with any queries or technical queries in design.
- Involved in analyzing System specifications, design, development and execution of Test Plans and Test Cases
- Wrote SQL queries to access the data from the database tables and to validate the results with reports generated.
- Excellent in communicating with Developers, Business team to set and meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Provided status report daily to the onsite coordinators and offshore managers.
- Developed automation scripts in QTP to automate the regression test cases.
- Organized Daily/Weekly status meetings with the team.
- Given KT on Application to the new resources in team
Tools: Oracle DB Visualizer, EDO Tool, JIRA, Eclipse, Putty, Clearcase repository, PPM Cloakware
Java Developer and Production Support Lead Engineer
- Involved in requirement gathering.
- Analysed the business requirements and implementing the application as per requirement.
- Played a role of Tech Lead and Developer at offshore.
- Followed Agile methodology in Project Execution.
- Developed and Supported the DME Application for the investors (IMS Subscribers) investing in Confidential, Confidential and other investment banks.
- Enhanced the existing code structure of DME and work on its development and maintenance.
- Analysed and implemented the requirement (PBELs)/bugs.
- Developed and maintained the DME servers in Cloud Controller applications using Cloud Framework and in HP UNIX servers.
- Supported the team at offshore with any queries or technical queries in development. Analyzed Requirement Documents and Design Documents.
Tools: Eclipse, Hibernate, Spring, IBM Webspher Portal, Websphere Admin
Java Development Lead Engineer
- Played a role of Project Lead cum Developer at Onsite Confidential .
- Led a team of 5 people which includes 3 Confidential and 2 Wipro Employees.
- Worked in an Agile Methodology as a Scrum Master for the DataGen project.
- Designed and maintained the network events simulator using a 3rdparty product.
- Provided simulator support for different Telecommunication Technologieslike2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, WCDMA.
- Represented myself in a 3rd Party discussion (eg. on Confidential ) every week and bring up the concerns/clarifications from the client to the 3rd party company (Digital route).
- Conducted regular Standup meetings with the team, track and make progress as a team. Reviewed the Business Requirements Documents, Functional Design Document and Technical Design Document.
Tools: Mediation Zone tool, Eclipse, Notepad++, Struts, Swing, Unix Putty.
- Designed the integration of different software pieces like Network Management Application and Network Management System.
- Performed Shell scripting and HP Unix commands usage for designing and debugging.
- Provided an end-to-end support for the issues reported in the NMS in both OS & APPLICATION level.
- Provided complete support during the scheduled maintenance activities.
- Installation and Upgradation of Hp Unix Servers from scratch.
- Took Backup/Restore and Golden Image of the Hp Unix Servers.
- Provided guidance and training to the team members.
- Visited and obtained training from Confidential and Confidential and developed the offshore environment.
Tools: HP Unix Asministrator tool, Clearcase code repository, Database Developer, Putty, Shell Script.
- Develeoped a unique feature in Confidential Phones for the usage of Call Centers. The feature is called " Confidential ", which is implemented as a hard button in the phone.
- Prepared the Feature Test Specification and Requirement, High Level, Functional and Detailed Design Document/ Design Summary.
- Involved in front end and back end development using Core Java, JSP Servlets, Web Services,SOAP for Confidential feature.
- Prepared Test Documents- Unit Test, Integration Test and System Test and performed these tests and Involved in Code Reviews and Document creations.
- Supported the designed application pre and post production deployment.
- Worked in a Waterfall project life cycle and designed, unit and integration tested the product and delivered successfully within the time frame.
Tools: SOAP UI, Eclipse, Net Bean, Clearcase, HP Quality Center, Putty, Winscp, DB2 SQL, Java Servlets, Struts 2.0 .