Core Expertise: Software Development and Life Cycle, Software Integration, Refactoring, Code maintenance, UML, OO Design, Documentation, Employee Training, Quality Assurance, Test Case Design.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows (XP/2000/7/8).
- Advised students for 3 hours per week.
- Taught discussion section for 2 hours each week.
- Graded project reports and exams, while providing constructive feedback.
- Communicated and clarified requirements and concepts via email and discussion forum. Course taught in C++.
- C oursework - Developed an IMDB-like website using PHP and MySQL.
- Engineered a reliable transport protocol using UDP in C.
- Implemented Java servlets and JsPs to search eBay data, in addition to adding Google Maps support and auto-suggest.
- Aided PhD student’s thesis work by visualizing mobile phone event data using Python.
- Developed node.js preprocessor to assist with logging events in real time.
- Architected a virtual world in Java to simulate behavior between primitive species.
- Used Java to construct Android app utilizing SQLite to store various "notes” such as to-do list and exercise log, with search and export features.
Confidentail, Sunnyvale, CA
Production Operations Tech
- Entered bugs and enhancement requests to multiple development teams in Team Foundation Studio.
- Verified and closed over 400 resolved bugs.
- Assisted with Machine Learning development by providing evidence and algorithm validation.
- Worked in a large team environment to produce content.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Contributed to network security development team.
- Used programming skills to troubleshoot, identify, and fix software bugs for new and prototype software products.
- Assisted in integrating new features into existing code.
- Authored programs and scripts for communication between back-end and graphical interface.
- Prepared and maintained documentation of code revisions.