- Software Lead with more than 13 years of demonstrated success in design, development, testing and maintenance of large - scale applications.
- Established several new scrum teams spread across several time zones by training them on agile fundamentals and coaching them.
- Created fully automated CI build and processes for multiple projects
- Successful in leading the effort of bringing up a competent off-shore team in an international assignment.
- Strong passion to innovate and improve the productivity and the quality of software products.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, Android
Languages: C, C++, Java, Perl, Shell Scripting, expect, Groovy, Pentaho, J2EE - WS, Maven and Ant
Tools: Google Analytics, ELK, Balsamic, PlantUML, Gerrit, GDB, Rational Rose, Rally, Jira
Automation/Build Tools: Electric Cloud, Jenkins CI, JFrog Artifactory, SonarQube, Junit App & Web Servers Virtualization Databases Testing Tools Version Control Concepts, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss Docker, Amazon AWS/EC2 MySQL, Oracle, Sipp Linux, Postman, Wireshark, SoapUI, PureTest Clearcase, GIT SAML, Jboss Vault.
Software Technical Lead
- My idea to demonstrate two different variants of Diameter stack can communicate with a single HSS not only simplified the solution but also brought in savings equivalent to 3500 man hours for the project.
- Brought up several automation ideas and implemented them, which in turn has resulted in savings equivalent to 700 man hours in 2013 and 1500 in 2014.
- Involved in organization level improvement activities like code sharing.
- The PM Mediation tool that I developed saves about 10 days of development effort on re-use and has already been used by a team located in Indonesia.
- Investigated and implemented process optimizations by developing automation tools to speed manual timeintensive tasks like manual configuration of targets.
- I developed this tool outside my regular hours as a selfinvolvement project.
- Received department-level recognition for my individual efforts in project activities during a resource crunch.
- Optimized the design of a project tool and reduced the execution time from 24 hours to 50 minutes.
- Technical/Scrum lead - coordinate with multiple scrum teams to resolve day to day technical issues.
- Led the implementation of several PoC’s like Integrate Google analytics with SPA; Demonstrate a deployment pipeline using Electric cloud to benefit various lab environments.
- Produce feasibility report for replacing existing build pipeline based off Jenkins and other CI tools with Electric cloud.