- Results - oriented Professional with broad-based experience in software design and development, system analysis, web services, mobile development, process improvement and agile development. Accomplished developer that has the ability to innovate, troubleshoot and design.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Languages (Java/C++/Objective - C/.Net)
- Process Improvement
- Client Support
- Web Services
- Project Integration
- Mobile Platforms (iOS)
- Agile Development
Programming Languages: C, C++, Objective-C, C#, Java, Unix Scripting, PeopleCode
Database: Oracle, MySQL, NOSQL and SQLite
Operating Systems: UNIX, Mac OS and Windows 7
Other tools: MS Office and MS Visio
- Develop enhancements and defect fixes for the Enterprise Archive product.
- Resolve defects discovered both prior to and after release of product versions.
- Provide internal as well as external support for issues encountered at customer sites.
- Designed, developed and implemented a dynamic system for storage of DICOM tags.
- Designed, developed and implemented a system for classifying DICOM studies according to type.
- Conditions could be looking for values to exist, not exist, etc
- Special condition was added to match anything that did not have a study type
- Assisted in the creation of a MPI (Multiple Patient Identity) system.
- Designed, developed and implemented encounter based workflow for University of Miami.
- Provide client support and development for the PeopleSoft Financials group.
- Developed system enhancements as requested through client commitments.
- Resolved defects in delivered and custom enhancements to the PeopleSoft software.
- Responsible for implementing and integrating the custom prepaid accounts payable functionality added to the PeopleSoft system.
- Provided programming support in the Payment Solutions Group (PSG) on the BillPay team.
- Developed Java programs to perform screen scraping of client billing statements.
- Responsible for resolving issues with the screen scraping process for various vendors.
- Refined complex Java programs to make them less susceptible to defects in the event of server side changes.
- Responsible for testing resolutions of fixes to determine if issues were successfully resolved.
- Redesigned the screen scraping method for a vendor that broke frequently due to changes on the vendor side.
- Completed analysis of Java PDF extraction libraries and determined which one would be able to provide the most accurate text extraction of PDF billing statements.
- Responsible for all aspects of creating and maintaining apps for the iOS platform.
- Develop custom tools with .Net for compiling data for use within apps.
- Develop best of breed apps using XCode and Objective-C.
- Website and web service design for integration into apps and allow for more data driven design.
- Developed tools for assisting in troubleshooting issues.
- Designed and maintained cycling scripts for automated X-Ray machine reliability testing.
- Performed integration work on X-Ray systems in development.
- Provided troubleshooting support of system issues for X-Ray machines.