DATABASES TECHNOLOGIES: Big Data, MongoDB, My SQL, PostgreSQL
SOFTWARE TOOLS: JAVA, Python, Android, Swift, C#, Docker containers Bit bucket, GIT, MATLAB, WebSphere
FULL-STACK DEVELOPER INTERN
- Building associate facing web application used for reporting and tracking the information and can be exported to excel.
- Developed a customer facing Gallery app to upload and delete images to different categories of items available in store.
- Design database schema and implemented on fly search functionality using matching algorithm.
- Working on Agile based project and technologies like AngularJS (Ionic Framework, material design), NodeJS, MongoDB.
STUDENT WEB DEVELOPER INTERN
Confidential, ATRIT, NY
- Designed a feature ‘Rate My Coop’ that allows students to share their Coop experience.
- Migrated data from Oracle to SQL by writing procedures and responsible to update few modules in C# based application.
- Developed a scheduler for automatic triggering of 34 processes for 5 different regions in a team.
- Implemented new features to the JAVA based ticking application and deployed them by heading the 'Go-Live' operation.
- Performed migration of SQL data of internal ticketing system from old server to the new server for all environments.
- Resolved 100+ client's tickets include 15 critical issues.
- This earned me appreciation from client and senior leadership.
- Familiarized with different modules of company project in JAVA and J2EE.
- Created UML diagrams, developed reusable code and modified some functionalities of different modules.