- Around 7 years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and Testing.
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), Which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front - end framework using J2EE design patterns and AngularJS .
- Hands on experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE ( Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML. Experience in designing Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with JQuery and AJAX .
- Deep knowledge in various java concepts like OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, and Exception Handling.
- Strong Hands on Spring, Hibernate 2.0/3.0 ORM and JPA.
- Hands on experience with an in-depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS cloud-specific technologies like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, CloudFormation, Elastic IPs, RDS .
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP/RESTful web services. Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion Of Control (IOC), Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO, Hibernate, Spring Security along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Extensively worked with ORM tools ( Hibernate (HQL), JPA, OJB ) and JPA annotations .
- Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ IDEA in various Configurations with version control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and IBM Clear Case .
- Experience in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, JBOSS and Web server Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in implementing SOAP based web services using Apache CXF, and Spring CXF in handling HTTP, JMS transports .
- Experience in developing Restful Web Service using Jersey framework.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) with XML based Web Services ( SOAP/WSDL ) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts, and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server query based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Expertise in MVC2 Architecture using Struts, Spring with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j, Splunk generating the application usage reports.
- Strong Knowledge and extensive experience using automated build and testing utilities such as Jenkins, Junit and Maven.
- Hands on Experience in UML designing Use Case diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams with Rational Rose 4.0.
- Excellent communication and Analytical, Inter-personnel and presentation skills, Capable to meet tight deadlines and Team Spirit.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.5, JDK 1.6, JDK 1.7, C++, C
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Frameworks/ORM: Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate ORM, JSF, JPA.
IDE's: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans 5.0/8.2, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper 1( XCode
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Database Tools: Toad, ERWin, Altova, Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Web Services: RESTful web service, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, JAXB. UDDI, Axis2, CXF,JMS, MDB, MQ Series.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, GitHub, CVS
Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, HttpUnit,, Selenium, EasyMock, PowerMock, JMeter, LoadUI
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
Web Application / Servers: BEA Weblogic 7.0, 8.1, 9.1, 10.1, Apache Tomcat 4.0, 5.1, 7.0 IBM Websphere 5.0/6.1, JBoss 3.2, 4.0.
Webservice Specification: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Implementation: Axis 2.0, Apache CXF, Jersey
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
XML Technologies: XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT, SAX 2.0, DOM, JAXP, JAXB, Altova XML Spy.
Virtualization: VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box, Parallels.
Platform: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX, Linux (Red hat).
Design Patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Builder, Business delegate, Service locator, MVC, Session facade, DAO.
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Logging/Debugging Bug Tracking /Management Tools: Log4J, Splunk, Log4Net, JIRA, ClearQuest, MavenLink
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum,XP), Kanban, RUP
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology.
- Created a Front-end application using JSPs, JSF, Swing, ExtJS 3.0, GWT and Spring MVC for registering a new patient and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework .
- Involved in developing application using SPRING framework like Spring ORM and Spring IOC.
- Used object relational mapping using Spring with Hibernate and IBATIS.
- Created Entity using JPA and Spring Data JPA for execute queries to the databases.
- Effective use of Hibernate (ORM tool) in the business layer to create DAOs.
- Created Stored procedures using PL/SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Developed Interactive web pages using AJAX, Angular 2, jQuery .
- Interaction with Oracle database is implemented using Hibernate.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP/Restful for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Deployment of application in Tomcat server.
- Used AWS s3 for storing content on cloud, as s3 provides high availability.
- Hands on experience in resolving issues in the production server.
- Involved in consuming web services using JAXWS development.
- Involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns
- Involved in procedures and functions modifications.
- Configuration of manager role using Jenkins tool.
- Involved in DB Design and Application design for Play Back Mock.
Environment: J2EE, Web Services, Springs, Hibernate, XML, XSD, Oracle 10g, Tomcat, HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular 2, jQuery, AJAX, JMS, SOA, Servlets, JSP, JAXWS, Unix.
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project according to SDLC methodologies.
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworks for developing the Web layer of the application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS .
- Used Ant for building from SVN and to track promotion status.
- Used Angular JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Involved in preparing Ant builds scripts ( XML based), deployments, integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle 10g database.
- Performed Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Used WebLogic for deploying application.
- Used MavenLink for Bug Tracking and Issue Tracking.
- Designed and developed reports using Jasper Reports and provided integration points for services written in Java.
- Involved in Database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Log4Net for logging.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system.
- Expertise in Agile Software Development and Scrum technology.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design by using UML modeling includes development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Batch.
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate Reverse Engineering, AOP and service layer using Spring, MVC design.
- Developed Java Server components using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the database.
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Developed web based application using struts framework for MVC architecture.
- Setting up the basic project set-up from scratch of Struts-Hibernate App based on Design.
- Development using the Use Cases and business logic & Unit Testing of Struts Based Application
- Developed JSP pages using Custom tags and Tiles framework and Struts framework .
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation logic using JSP, Struts Tiles, and HTML .
- Developed Java Server components using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Have Used Spring IOC to inject the services and their dependencies in dependency injection mechanism.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with Oracle database and also involved in writing PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Developed the persistence layer (DAL) and the presentation layer.
- Created AngularJS controllers, directives, models for different modules in the frontend.
- Used MAVEN for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies JSP, JSTL, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP and used SOAPUI tool for testing the services proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and raising defects.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Configured and deployed the application using WebLogic .
- Used Design patterns such as Business Object ( BO ), Service locator, Session facade, Model View Controller, DAO and DTO.
- Used Log4J to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Involved in writing the Junit test cases as part of unit testing, used Mocking frameworks EasyMock, PowerMock Objects and Spring Datasets in TDD approach.
- Prepared auto deployment scripts for WebLogic in UNIX environment.
- Used Java Messaging artifacts using JMS for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
Junior Java Developer
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Servlets, Java Beans and JSP and Struts.
- Used JSTL and developed required tiles and tile definitions for templating and defined configuration in the struts configuration.xml.
- Used various Core Java collections framework (JDK1.5) to build up application
- Applied OO Programming concepts like Polymorphism and Inheritance to improve the existing Java/JEE based code base. Applied design patterns like Factory pattern, Singleton and DAO effectively.
- Involved in maintenance and enhancement of the application
- Implemented AJAX calls using JQUERY for dynamic and interactive, data retrieval and Messaging in JSON.
- Implemented CSS Manipulation, HTML Event functions, Java script Effects and animations using JQUERY.
- Developing Batch framework using Java executor framework for processing the offline records using the entity model.
- Analyzed and documented the business requirements of the customer.
- Prepared Junit test cases for the application.
- Developing the front end application to process the online requests.
- Produced SOAP web services using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application layer.
- Worked on existing oracle stored procedures to improve the performance.
- Prepared auto deployment scripts for Weblogic 10.3 in UNIX environment.
- Using JUnit, wrote unit test cases to test various services and their capabilities and limitations.
- ANT tool has been used in the UNIX environment to build the applications.
Environment: Java, Ant , JSP, Servlet, SQL, Oracle9i, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Eclipse, HTML, SDLC, Web Services, MS Office, Windows, AJAX, WSDL, UDDI, SAX, DOM, Eclipse, SWING, Git .