Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, JSF, PHP, JSP, SQL.
Databases: DB2, Ingres, MySQL.
Web Servers: WAMP, Tomcat, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, IceFaces, Codeigniter (PHP), BIRT (Reporting Tool)
- Design and implementation of REST API that give access to insurance info from legacy mainframe system.
- Integrating front end ( Web and Mobile) with backend using Spring MVC.
- Developed couple of UI components using Angular JS.
- Followed Agile methodology. Involved with system testing and bug fixes.
- Designing and implementing new Mask management web application.
- Designing and implementing Quality Monitoring web application.
- Designing and implementing new Machine Shop Management System web application.
- Successfully delivering new modules to Nanolab Management System (Mercury).
Working Environment: Java, Java EE, Tomcat, Spring, Spring MVC, JSF, IceFaces framework, HTML/CSS/JS
Teller System Developer (Java)
- Implementing and integrating new banking modules.
- Making updates to the system and fixing bugs.
- This includes client and server programming, interface design, working with databases,
- Designing module for reports and receipts.
Working Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server for server side programming, Eclipse for client side programming.