Full Stack Developer - Graduate Researcher
- Developed E-Prescription and Pharmacy software deployed in several hospitals in Kenya and Tanzania, Africa .
- Implemented on Spring MVC framework using Java ensuring efficiency and reduced time and space complexity.
- Designed database using Hibernate ORM to improve the persistence of data and integration wif other modules.
- Performed Quality Assurance using specific use cases, Debugging by implementing unit tests and analysis of logs.
- Followed SCRUM methodologies, AGILE software engineering principals and technical documentation procedures.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Enhanced university website using Web Forms, Pages, Fragments and Sliding Image Views provided by Drupal API.
- Performed functionality and utility testing of existing content including Menus, Structures, Blocks and Views.
Tech Ops Technician - Regional, Team Lead
- Lead level 1 support team in providing fix for performance issues on Linux servers handling high priority financial data.
- Provided training to new employees to handle Firmware Upgrade, Hardware Failures, Security and Processor Load.
- Collaborated wif Backup, Storage, Network and Application support teams to resolve data accessibility issues.
- Designated ITIL Subject Matter Expert on Problem, Change and Incident tickets using Business Intelligence tools.
AIX Server Administrator
- Lead Technology Level upgrade (Software Patch) project on AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 Servers servicing
- Performed Logical Volume Management, Hardware error resolution, Script scheduling and Reports generation.