- A hands - on multi-skilled solutions architect with good all-round ability in leading technical projects, design and deliver software solutions to meet deadlines with SLAs comprehending complex and interdependent business processes.
- Above 10 years industrial experience in USA, Singapore, Argentina, Sri Lanka as a Solution Architect onsite (present), Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Consultant and as a part time Lecturer. Has been working on-site - offshore software engineering projects
- Has worked in multiple business domains such as offshore software R&D, enterprise search, telecommunication, health, credit, order management and insurance. Culturally sensitive, well-travelled, and adapts well to client.
- Now looking for a new and challenging architect position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Solution Design and Architecture
- Database Technologies and Data Modeling
- Messaging Technologies
- Networking Technologies
- Service Oriented Architecture Micro Services Architecture
- Enterprise Search
- Business acumen
- Project Management
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Was responsible for solution design, development and delivery of technical solutions for ecommerce platform and manage production issues for order management (sites, companies, products, catalogues, payments, and fulfillment) subsystems.
- Duties included, lead the offshore delivery and transition, Design solutions (HLD, LLD), troubleshooting issues, estimations, problem management, issue management, hands on coding, code reviews, client meetings and communications, help the pm office for planning deliverables.
Technologies used: Java/JEE, JDO, AJAX, Proprietary Frameworks, Spring, Maven, JMS, Kafka,oracle,SOAP, REST, Microservices
Confidential - Baltimore, Md
- Was responsible for architecture, design, development and delivery of technical solutions, maintenance work for credit platform applications, customer service application and fraud workstation.
- Duties included, transition of environments and noledge to offshore, troubleshooting issues, estimations, HLDs, LLDs, code reviews, client presentations and communications, leading and guiding the offshore team, help the pm office for planning deliverables.
Technologies used: Java/JEE, JBoss Seam, Grails, AJAX, Maven, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, AMQ, JMS, Control-m, and PowerDesigner.
Confidential - Raleigh, Nc
CONSULTANT ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
- Was responsible for architecture analysis, evaluate the future state architecture, provide recommendations, a proposal road map and delivery of the report.
- Duties include static code analysis, critical analysis for SOA, Multi tenancy and micro services.
Technologies used: Java/JEE, WebSphere ESB, Spring (MVC, WebFlow) Drools, AJAX, Bootstrap, Jasper, Open JPA, Oracle, and SQL Server.
Confidential - Denver, Co
- Was responsible for architecture, design and implementation of ETL service for Formulary mobile data.
- Duties included Data model, POC, HLD, LLD, consult coach and lead the offshore team, stake holder communication, help PM with estimations, and delivery plans, decide the QA strategy, code reviews, code development.
Technologies used: Java-J2EE, Oracle SQLite conversion, Unix shell scripts, and Spring MVC.
- Was responsible for POC, Design and Architecture, HLD, LLD, implementaton and technical leadership for following projects.
- BT GS Portal multilingual content search solution (Nutch and Solr)
- ALUIStruts portlet technology conversion to ZXTM Spring MVC,
- Web analytics solution for Global Service portal 4) Maintain of Presales content publishing framework.5) BT SIMPLE solution maintenance.
Technologies used: Java-JEE, Oracle 10g -12g, WebLogic, Endeca, Struts, Spring MVC, AJAX, Hibernate, Omniture, Ibatis, Interwoven TeamSite, Solr, Nutch, and Zookeeper.