- I am a motivated and experienced Java developer with about ten years of professional experience, who looks for a challenging role in a leading company, where I can use my technical and management skills to help to achieve the company goals and to enrich my knowledge and experience.
- S Key Attributes ystematic and logical problems solving mind.
- Motivated, self - disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Team player and enjoy communicating with other colleagues.
- Enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps concepts and technical skills.
- P Technical Skills ractical experience with software development by using Java, Java EE, SQL, and NoSQL.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Experience with software development best practices, design patterns, and optimization.
- Practical experience with Spring framework; including Spring-core, Spring MVC, and Spring Security.
- Good experience creating for REST web services.
- Familiar with Microservices architecture by using Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Extensive experience with MongoDB development, optimization, and administration.
- Excellent knowledge of 7 SQL databases design and optimization, by using DB2 and Mysql.
- Good experience with database ORM frameworks like Hibernate and iBatis.
- Experience with Test Driven Development TDD, unit testing, and JUNIT library.
- Practical experience managing projects, and participating in the different stages of 7 the software development lifecycle by using Jira and Kanban board.
- Good experience with build tools like Gradle and Bamboo.
- Practical experience creating functions, processes, and applications to automate tasks and enhance operations.
- Good experience generating reports using MS Excel and MS Access.
- Familiar with UNIX scripting and CRON scheduler.
- Wide range experience with data extraction, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong documentation skills.
Senior Java Developer / Team Lead
- L Experience eading a team of backend and frontend developers; to design and implement a backend REST web service, and a dynamic front end application.
- Evaluated and picked the technology stack, libraries, and build tools.
- Led company-wide projects to migrate data sets from SQL databases to MongoDB.
- Worked actively on requirements gathering, architecting for solutions, coding, testing, code review, and processes enhancements.
- System monitoring and applications performance analysis and fine tuning by using tools like Dripstat, DataDog, and MongoDB Cloud Manager..
- Providing technical help to other team members and working with them to find optimal solutions.
- Worked closely with IT department to benchmark servers performance to pick optimal hardware.
Senior Java Developer / Project Lead
- Led and worked with a team of developers to design and implement Java web application for the Legal Department, to request and track vehicles inspection.
- Implementing for Backend REST web application and the front end application to be used by executives.
- Used Spring for the backend, backbone for the front end development.
- Worked on developing the portal application for BCBSM by using Spring framework.
- User interface development design by using jQuery and Backbone.js.
Senior Java Developer
- Leading for software development, programs updating, and performance optimization to design and create reliable SOAP Web Services and Java Web applications.
- Design for frameworks to allow dynamic and at run time changes for the application settings, Web Services, and Web Services client parameters without the need to redeploy the code or to restart the server.
- Worked on upgrading an old system to use best OOP principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Responsible for designing DB2 tables, and creating SQL data access queries, and Java data access programs.
- Java applications testing and performance tuning by using tools like Jtest.
- Performing code review, planning for code update, and following up.
- Analytical review of logs and system performance, to ensure system integrity and high performance.
- Participating in applications requirements gathering meetings, setting up development plans, and following up.
- Using IRAD, IBM WebSphere, Dimensions, DB2, and SOAP UI to design and maintain applications.
Senior Java Developer / Project Lead
- Responsible for developing enterprise WEB applications, by using Java EE and DB2.
- Managing for software development and data analysis projects
- Conducting special data studies and generating for reports by creating data extracts programs.
- Applications testing and fine tuning.
- Developed a Java Web application for the the Top Care department, to track and manage top consumers complaints.
- Responsible on attending the NHTSA investigations meetings and generating the response files.
- Creating for system documentation.