- A Senior Software Consultant and Architect with 14 years of hands on experience in of Java, JEE, Spring, AWS, Microservices, Cloud, SOA, Business Rules, Web technologies, Analysis, Design, Research & Development, Architecture, and Performance Tuning.
- Proven track record of delivering production ready enterprise scale projects for Government, Immigration, Airline, E - commerce, ERP, and Telecommunication domain as per business requirements within project budget and timelines.
- Core Java, Swing, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF & Portlet
- EJB, JMS & RMI, JDBC, JAXWS & JAXB
- HTML, CSS & WML, DHTML & Java Script
- AngularJS, JQuery NodeJs & Ajax
- Struts, Tiles, PrimeFaces & Web Work
- Spring (Boot, Batch, Integration, Security, Data, MVC)
- Hibernate, JPA, Ehcache, SSO, LDAP
- Axis, ServiceMix, Karaf, Camel & CXF
- Jasper Reports, iReports & Open Reports
- Process Management, Activiti & BPM
- SOA, REST, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XPath, StAX, DOM
- OSGi, ESB, CEP, BPEL, EDA, WS - *, Oracle SOA
- IBM BRMS ( ILOG JRules / ODM )
- Profiling, Load Testing, & JVM tuning
- Dynatrace, IBM Profiler, Yourkit & JProfiler
- Liferay Portal, Alfresco & IBM WebSphere Commerce
- AWS Developer / Docker / working knowledge
- Jenkins, Code Coverage, Sonar, & CloudBees
- Git, SVN, RTC, CVS, Nexus, Artifactory, Maven
- Rally, Sharepoint, Bugzilla, Trac & TFS
- Linux, Unix & Windows
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgress, DB2, MongoDB
- MS Project
- Analysis, Architecture, Design, & Code reviews
- Agile, Scrum & Waterfall
- EIP, EAI, Design Patterns & UML
Sr. Java Consultant
- Architect, develop, deploy and test new modules, develop prototype and map technical requirements.
- Implement code reviews & coding standards, research new tools, performance/JVM tuning, & discover bottlenecks.
- Work with business analyst to architect & design framework for processing pricing and availability rules.
- Develop applications to process batch requests and integrate with Web Services, Oracle and MQ.
- Designed framework to process and compile fare rules and availability rules.
Technologies: Java 8, JEE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Web Services, JAX-WS, Security, JUnit, Oracle, Teradata, Gigaspaces, MQ, WebSphere, Dynatrace, SOAP UI, Maven, Jenkins, Code Quality, FIsheye, Nexus, GIT, and Linux.
Sr. Java Consultant
- Work with Technical Architects to design business framework for Web Services using spring layer.
- Design security layer to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory.
- Performance tuning, JVM tuning and capacity planning, discover bottlenecks, and performance testing.
- Code analysis and code reviews, help solve technical issues and implements best practices.
- Designed business framework to rapidly develop and integrate Web Services.
- Performance tuning, and profiling to improve application response time.
Technologies: Java 8, JEE, JSP, Spring, XML, Web Services, JAX-WS, Security, MyBatis, LDAP, Spring LDAP, JUnit, Spring Mock, IBM DB2, IBM WebSphere, Dynatrace, IBM Profiler, SOAP UI, Maven, Jenkins, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Sonar, Nexus, RTC,, Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer and Linux.
Java Architect / Consultant
- Design and develop new modules, unit testing and map requirements into implementation.
- Research on new technologies to modernize the architecture and applications.
- Design continuous integration environment for rapid delivery.
- Code analysis and automation to improve quality metrics and refactoring.
- Architect and transform legacy applications to modular microservices architecture.
- Develop guidelines to version services and automate code quality metrics.
Java Architect / Lead
- Architect, designed and developed backend persistence services to process high volume transaction.
- Architect, designed and automated business rules and policies using rule algorithms & flows.
- Performance improvement and profiling for JEE application in different layers.
- Development, Design Reviews, Unit testing, integration testing & smoke testing for the application and services.
- Provided support for technical issues in production system, assisting developers and system administrators.
- Participated in architecture, capacity planning, product selection, technology selection and other non-functional requirements.
- Coaching technical teams, module planning, task management, release and control.
- Architected immigration services to support thousands of requests per day.
- Optimized application layers and code reviews.
- Designed application frameworks, integration and rules for different departments.
- Designed API and standards for applications, rules and custom template to categorize policies.
Confidential, San Ramon. California
Sr. Software Developer
- Developed Web UI, backend persistence layers and content optimization layer to deliver mobile specific contents.
- Designed and developed customize web service framework to integrate layers with service provider.
- Developed clustering and replication framework for data sharing with web portal.
- Mentoring developers, and doing code reviews.
- Liaison with offshore teams, requirement gathering, development, testing and deployment.
- Research and development on open source frameworks and integration with projects.
- Application design, UI framework integration and customization for client requirements.
- The ERP System for Soneri Bank is web based system, consisting of multiple modules.
- The system is developed using Java and JEE technologies. Developed UI and integrated services with proprietary transaction layer to transfer data.
- Analyzed inventory module, document requirements, code refactoring, and data model analysis.
- Provided live support to client and solve related issues. Testing and Bug fixing.