- An aspiring Management Information Systems student seeking intern opportunities.
- 2.5 years of corporate experience in IT and programming.
- Worked diligently on multiple tasks and deliverables understanding the business requirements and clients’ expectations.
- Collaborated with client Subject - matter experts in completion of various deliverables assigned in short notice.
- Developed code in AngularJS and Java, test/QA plans for new services implemented by the client.
- Key member in addressing and fixing security vulnerabilities reported by HP Fortify tool.
- Active member in automating Sanity Testing using Selenuim, TestNG and Jenkins. Automated 11 flows which were manually tested by 3 members before they were automated. These flows were automatically triggered from the build forge during the build.
- Member of 3-person team in migrating SOAP services to RESTful services.
- Collaborated with fellow team members in drafting ideas and programming for hackathon.