Database and Search: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2008, NoSQL, MongoDB, WordNet
Tools and Frameworks: PhoneGap, Apache SOLR, Lucene, Trackwise, OpenCV, NumPy, Scikit - Learn, Pandas, AWS, GIT, Android Studio, RStudio, Tableau
- Developed a ticket assigner module which assigned tickets to a delegate by extracting features from ticket description using LDA and classified the tickets using logistic regression, theirby eliminating manual ticket assignments.
- Worked on Trackwise 7 modules like Team Access, Web Admin, Coordinator, Integration Manager and Coordination Manager.
- Key responsibilities included maintaining servers, databases, handling service requests and incidents within breach time.
Web Development Intern
- Developed the Android application and website for Confidential .in. Built the app using PhoneGap, Apache Cordova & MySQL
- Initiated development of recommendation system using data from user browsing history.
- Collected tweets using a specified set of keywords and generated summary for each category.
- Clustered the tweets based on similarity and implemented a topic extraction scheme using LDA techniques.
- Built a simple UI to enable the user to search for tweets.
- Implemented partitioning and replication exactly the way Dynamo does.
- Ensured per key Linearizability, a stricter concurrency control using Selection Quorum.
- Handled crash-recovery failure by replica synchronization mechanism.