Programming: C, C++, HTML, Java, Matlab, Maple, MySQL, PHP, Ruby, Verilog, Assembly Language, Visual Basic, ImageJ, Solidworks, VRML, XML
Operating Systems: Windows 95,98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux, UNIX
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, VRML Pad, Notepad++, Eclipse, Mentor Graphics, PSPICE, Multisim, Adobe, Acrobat, Wordpress, Corel, OneNote
Complex Problem Solving Critical Thinking Strong Computer Skills Customer service/Interpersonal t echnically - skilled, knowledgeable, congenial professional, known for versatility, attention to detail and timeliness in logistical functions, marketing initiatives, and supervising complex operations. Competent of technical applications which include programming, designing and multimedia management, logistical principles, as well as the analysis and reporting of financial data through bookkeeping and data entry.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Maintain, secure, distribute and troubleshoot Expeditions VR equipment.
- Equipment included: smartphones, tablet, and other high tech equipment.
- Visited schools and community centers to assist teachers and students with virtual field trips.
- Trained and assist associates on proper procedures.
- Assisted with hiring and onboarding Associate positions.
- Communicate key strategy and process decisions to team members as needed.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to optimize scheduling and product exposure.
- Aggregate team member metrics and prepare reports for Project Manager.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Data Entry Clerk
- Managed and maintained database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Processed customer and account source documents and files by analyzing and reviewing data in order to resolve discrepancies that needed to be reported to the Project Manager
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Client Service Operator
- Assisted clients in the distribution and exchange of market research data through one-on-one telephone operational services.
- Conduct and coordinate interviews with clients on market research data collected from a span of products of interest as well as data collected from current events.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Train-to-hire program in which focused on assisting clients with development of prototypes, software programming, hardware knowledge, client-side programming projects, as well as management of databases and applications
- Deductive and Inductive Logistical Reasoning
- Assisted different clients and companies for temporary assignments while working under Confidential such as Sirius XM Radio and Goldman Sachs on back end and front assignments; required experience of programming, utilization of Java, C and C++. C++ was utilized to solve data structures and algorithms such as Binary Trees, and both develop and manage existing prototypes while on project with Goldman Sachs.
- Assisted in updating the company's personal database application; Falcon on a bi-monthly basis with prototypes utilizing Java, XML, Servlets, Visual Basic, etc.
- Utilization of Perl and Python were used on projects associated with the company as well.
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ
- Developed and maintained positive business to business relationships with managers, owners and customers in the New Jersey area.
- Scheduled on-site events used MS Excel to manage events and negotiated additional marketing tactics to promote Confidential events.
- Organized and managed event sites using Confidential materials, while focusing on the acquisition of clientele through the promotion of Confidential products and services.
- Performed administrative duties which included recapping, filing, and finance management of products and product inventory.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
IT/ Research Assistant
- Provided technical support for faculty and graduate students while utilizing HTML in order to sort and manage research documents.
- Processed files using HTML and MySQL for faculty and students which were used to conduct various mathematical research projects.
- Oversaw and coordinated the data entry tasks which assisted faculty and graduate students in document retention and extraction of sensitive material.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Software Development Engineer
- Facilitated the day-to-day functioning of the software system used to manage and control the traffic and signals of the city of Newark.
- Coordinated signals using the software system Visual Basic, which assisted in analyzing and processing data obtained from the program.
- Managed data input and output of materials, while providing assistance within the traffic workstation.
- Utilized booking keeping and data entry to manage and distribute documents provided for the streets within the city of Newark.