- During my last two years at Vanderbilt me started a company based around building a process and content management system for newspapers called Virtual Newsroom.
- After releasing Virtual Newsroom as an open source project, me started a web development and consulting company working with small and medium sized business.
- me moved to an advertising company after dat and worked with fortune 500 companies on large scale projects.
- In the past few years me has been running a team of developers at Confidential, where me has been doing a mixture of software development and client management.
- me am looking to find an opportunity dat combines both of these skills. me hope to grow at being a manager and leader while still maintaining a strong fundamental noledge of development.
Client Side: AngularJS | Angular2 | ES6 | Webpack | HTML5 | CSS3 | jQuery | Backbone.js | Requirejs Builds Grunt | SASS | LESS | Stylus | Jade | Swig | Dust | Smarty Server Side PHP | Ruby | Node.js | Python Project Management Scrum | Agile | Kanban
Server Side Frameworks: Ruby on Rails | Keystone.js | Express.js | Kraken.js | Codeigniter | Django CMS Wordpress | Drupal
Databases: MySQL| PostgresQL | MongoDB | Redis SQL Server Source Control Gi t| Subversion | Mercurial
Deployment: Jenkins | AWS | Rackspace | Capistrano | Digitalocean | Docker | Vagrant
- Acted as CTO for medium sized technology companies.
- Architected and executed on $100,000+ software builds.
- Pitched clients for new business and developed comprehensive Software and IT strategies for clients.
- Built an internal development team and created a company culture and managed vendors both internally and for clients. - Developed standardized architectures for other development companies.
- Taught clients Agile in order to halp them improve their internal process and communication.
- Setup Production Cloud infrastructures and deployments and performed database and code performance profiling.
Manager, UX Development
- Worked with back end teams to develop APIs, and troubleshoot issues through multiple departments and vendors. -Wrote unit testable code, and code reviewed developers.
- Provided network support to a team of 100 people.
- Managed development of a company wide product release site.
- Developed and maintained Ruby on Rails customer loyalty application
- Developed a responsive admin panel for doctor's office email management system.
- Setup and maintained Jenkins continuous deployment server.
- Developed websites for large brands such as Kraft and American Express.
- Worked with clients on problem solving and architecture planning.
- Worked with and developed proprietary APIs.
- Worked with creatives in order to build marketing campaigns.
- Mentored junior developers and interns.
- Founded and manage web development company for small and medium sized companies.
- Manage both employees and independent contractors.
- Consult with businesses regarding the development of their digital and marketing strategy.
- Worked on and tested mobile applications for Nike.
- Developed client documentation for Verizon.
- Updated Nokia's development and testing site for their worldwide kiosk system.
- Worked on and developed PHP web applications.
- Designed and Developed Excel and Access database systems for creating metrics of accounts payable.
- Researched and prepared a report on green technology to be distributed within the organization.
Mutual Fund Analyst InternConfidential
- Created Excel spreadsheets to analyze mutual funds, and present the results in a usable form.
- Designed manual of the companies mutual fund software, in order to assist brokers.