- Photoshop, MS Office, UML, Dreamweaver, Pencil, Open Office Suite, iWork
- JUnit, JSUnit, Robotium, Karma, Grunt
- SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, Vertica, PostgreSQL, MSDE
- Mac, Windows, Linux, Unix, VM
- Android Studio, Eclipse, Xcode, Visual Studio, JetBrains IDEs(WebStorm, Intellij, etc) SVN, GitHub
- BitBucket, Git, I18N, L10N, Apache Tomcat, MapReduce, Spark
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Developed softwares (back - end, front-end, android, scripts, automation tools) for Wireless Network Architecture & Device Department in Confidential &T Labs, focus on wireless mobility and SDN (software defined network).
- Projects worked on: Ericsson, ALU, Nokia screening algorithm and UL remediation; Ericsson branch imbalance automation; PRB usage heatmap plotting tool; PIM detection; CATV leakage detection; and so on.
- Mainly worked on UL remediation auto tools which used for detecting issues for LTE and UMTS antennas nationwide.
- Developed teh Android UL remediation results app for ran engineer teams use.
- Developed teh Conviva web application which use to dynamic showing teh statistic usage results of LTE and UMTS network.
- Used python Pandas library for some analysis work.
- Mainly used java, python, and perl on projects.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed and Developed teh Android version of Wenlin Chinese Learning App, which provides features such as stroking box, multilingual searching, handwriting, dictionary, and so on.
- Used Android NDR to compile C++ code with native android code.
- Implemented Handwriting recognition for teh app.
Confidential, New York, NY
Grader for Social Multiplayer Games
- Help on debugging course based projects for students.
- Developed application using GitLabs
Confidential , Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed teh android version of teh Dicks Sporting Goods Customs App, Golf Galaxy Lessons App, Digital Signage, MC40 Email Client, etc.
- Used UML for designing teh page flows, Adobe Photoshops for designing application pages.
- Developed with using Third Party APIs such as Android v4 support libraries, Gson, Android Asynchronous Http Client (loopj), Zxing, ImageLoader, Universal Image Loader, DiskLruCache, Sliding Menu, etc.
- Involved in scrum Agile for all teh planning, development, testing to maintenance/code enhancement.
- Worked extensively with UI frameworks such as Android Fragments.
- Used Restful, JSON, XML to communicate with servers.
- Used multi-threading, Thread and AsyncTask to implement parallel processing.
- Developed framework let teh app communicate with teh CRM(Customer Relationship Management) API. Implemented an improved camera scanner based on Zxing for app scan use.
- Developed Customize Media Player which can play video through URL.
- Developed a halper for shared preference made it can be use as a tiny database.
- Experience with dynamic images managing, worked with bitmap for image downloading and showing.
- Worked with WebView, click catch, refresh catch, managing.
- Worked with cookies by using cookie manager.
- Extensive use of teh Map and Location services.
- Used Virtualbox with Ubuntu for Linux environment, compiled android 4.1.1 r6 source code, modified android 4.1.1 r6 platform e-mail client for special use.
- Developed classes to make M40 email client auto config and blocked any manual interactive.
- Developed applications using GitHub.
Confidential, Livermore, CA
- Developed FoodNearU Android app, which integrates teh Geographical location to find restaurants nearby, and halps to order and pay through teh app.
- Involved in Agile for all teh planning, development, testing to maintenance/code enhancement.
- Designed and Implemented Views and Layouts for user interaction.
- Developed teh UI layers for activities & implemented Fragments within UI.
- Used multi-threading to implement parallel processing.
- Developed and used a location based service to capture teh user location.
- Implemented PUSH notification so that teh user knows that teh order is ready and is being delivered. Extensively tested alpha releases with JUNIT.
- Semi-involved deploying android app to teh Google Play Store.
- Used SVN for Version Repository maintenance.
Internship, Android Software Developer.
- Developed Wat Worth Buying Android App, a Chinese app that gives neutral online shopping guide, halping teh users to shopping more cost-TEMPeffectively.
- Integrated a framework to support UI animations
- Build a framework in Android to manage teh SDCard Mount and copy content to SDCard.
- Developed UI and added a Fragment concept to design screen.
- Added custom events and programmed event handlers.
- Participated in company’s implementation of teh Scrum/Agile paradigm.
- Implemented design to integrate SQLite Database in android mobile app.
- Integrated complete UI logic and design it in a much user friendly way for teh Android mobile client.
- Added search framework to pull teh list of items matched to teh search criteria for teh mobile app.