- Aspiring for a Software Engineer in a firm where my below mentioned qualifications and experience will contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Strong noledge and practice in Core Java Development, Native Android Application Development, Java JEE/ Spring Web Application and REST API Development and integration with Mobile Applications.
- Up to date with the industry trends and new technologies and eager to experiment with new technologies to lean the applicability of them in my professional work.
- Have R&D mindset without limiting only to a familiar technology stacks, to work out of comfort zones.
- Software Architecture, Scalability, Micro Services, Cloud, Container and Orchestration Technologies, Mobile Application Design, SD Best Practices, CI Enthusiast.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience and 2+ years of active Open Source contributions.
General Technologies: JAVA, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Data, Mahout, Web Services, Hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat, JUnit, AJAX, JSP, REST API, OAuth2, MYSQL, Neo4J, OpenCV, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Web Sockets, AWS, Linux, Docker, MSSQL Server, Maven, Gradle
Mobile Technologies: Native Android, SQLite, Retrofit, REST, Gradle
Background: OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency, Design Patterns, SOLID, ERP, Architecture, Micro Services, Scalability, Statistics
Version Control: GIT
IDE: Eclipse, STS, Android studio, Xamarin, Visual Studio
Software Engineering Tools: JIRA, SCRUM, Agile, CI, SONAR, Jenkins
- Provided leadership for a development team engaged in a verity of projects from Cloud Space through Mobile Space
- Redesign System Architecture to Micro Services Architecture and complete implementation using Spring Framework (Spring Boot and Spring Cloud) and deployment to AWS.
- Implementation of Suite - CRM using Galera Cluster on AWS
- Complete SDLC on Lead Generation Micro Service and CRM Integration Micro Service
- Implementation of Product Information Import Batch Micro Service, Product Price Import Batch Service
- Implemented of Integration Micro Service for ACT-ON (A Marketing Automation SaaS)
- Implemented a Product Recommendation Micro Service using Mahout Library
- Consolidation of multiple Resource Micro Service APIs using a Gateway Micro Service, Secured using a OAuth2 Micro Service.
- Complete rewrite of Eazy-System Android Application (A Heath-care related, training content management system for internal employees)
- Maintained Two more Existing Android Application Projects (A Video Viewer and a PDF Viewer)
- SCRUM project management and working experience in Agile Teams
Android Software Engineer
- Design and develop android applications and backing services and deployments and maintenance. Involved in four android application developments (Android, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, MySQL, JDBC, Maven, Apache Tomcat, AWS, Docker)
- Trans Doc (Document Management Application)- Green field application development with complete SDLC
- Document trail management system backed for healthcare providers by Android client, Application can manage documents as images and sync them to the document management servers. Involved in complete android client development.
- App Store (Android Application Store - Client, Back-end) )- Green field application development with complete SDLC
- App store client for in house application distribution. Backed by, 3 Micro services - Authentication (OAuth2), Gateway, Resource. Complete development of Android client and backend micro services.
- Diamond Resort PDF Viewer and Video Viewer (Android Application - Client, Back-end) )- Green field application development with complete SDLC
- Video viewer and PDF viewer android client can sync latest documents (Videos, PDFs) related to Diamond Resort customers. This client is backed by 3 Micro services- Authentication (OAuth2), Gateway, Media. Complete development of Android clients and backend micro services.
- Research on new technologies for new application development and rapid prototyping
- Complete software development life-cycle: Design, develop, testing and implementation and maintenance of software that me work on
- Design and develop automation web based tools for E-Commerce team of the company
- Projects - Product feed generation automation for Google and Amazon, Product import automation, User Behavior Tracking and Leeds generation of On-line Store, Inventory update automation
- Work with stake holders to elicit requirements, project feasibility and estimations
- Confidential android application suite (Published on Google Play- Confidential Cad, Confidential Flow Planner) Involved in new feature development and enhancements of existing features and release management.
- 2D Geometrical modeling of new features and generalization of models in the application
- Research and prototype development of porting native android applications to IOS, integrating Google Drive, Dropbox to applications and release management
- Unit test coverage on development work
- Jobot (Job Searching Application- Client, Backend) - Green field Android application development which underwent full software development life-cycle
- Software designing, database designing and implementation, front end development using XML
- Back-end server -REST API implementation and integration with the android application
- Services implementation of the application
- Unit test writing using Junit
- QuickCrypt (File Encryption/Decryption Application) - Green field Android application development which underwent full software development life-cycle
- Data encryption/ decryption algorithm testing and prototyping
- UX designing and development
- Software designing, development, testing and deployment management of the application
- Team member in implementing a web application in health-care Domain ERP: Patient management and real time patient monitoring dashboard application for Mayo Clinic. (OpenMRS, JEE-Spring MVC FW, JSP, Hibernate, JPA, MySQL, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Mirth, ActiveMQ)
- New feature implementation (Feature: First Day at ICU) including software designing and development, database designing and persistence layer implementation.
- Bug fixing, unit test writing, and Sonar issued fixes and code enhancements
- Two R&D projects which involved design, technology selection and implementation of working prototypes
- Greenfield software design and development of software under rapid requirement changes
- Incorporating long running flows of forms into web applications (implemented prototype using spring- web-flows and App-Fuse)
- Real time monitoring dashboard (implemented a prototype using Signal-R and ASP.NET MVC)
Intern - Software Engineer
- Green field R&D project to implement a working prototype for real time syncing of files in local user machines with server and other users
- Application of distributed principals and concurrency principals in designing and implementation
- Experienced full software development life-cycle including project management aspects under SCRUM methodology
- MS Office add in development (MS Office Add-in, WPF)
- Team member in implementing company web application for company product users
- Implementing complete user support and shopping cart using a 3 rd party API (All layers)
- Comprehensive back-end database design and implementation using SQL Server Service Broker and Database mail
- Implementation of email handling of application