Languages: Java, C + +, C#, XML, XQuery, HTML, SQL, .Net, Moq, Nunit - Framework Customer Service, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Dynamic Programming, Tableau, Azure, AWS, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Data Structures, Algorithms, Memory Allocation, Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Usability Studies, Source Control, Team Foundation Service, Refactoring
- Designed and implemented test automation for continuous deliver to improve product quality and release efficiency
- Worked with 3 separate agile scrum teams: Mobile banking, online banking, and storefront.
- Created a better user experience and flow (decreased the number of incorrect selections made by the users in workflows by 25%) by organizing and designing usability studies for the mobile banking app across multiple platforms.
- Efficiently communicated with different teams within the company and third party software vendors to create good service flow for the customer.
- Created middle tier services for new features for online and mobile banking to communicate between different database services and the UI.
- Designed user journey stories for new features to help define the MVP of 3 new features introduced to the mobile app.
Technical Deployment Specialist
- Accurately and efficiently created new accounts and broke and held the record for fastest deployed account within the first month of employment (previously was 13 days, now 8 days).
- Implemented changes/updates to current clients' solutions, and tested each account in different environments to optimize the clients' experience.
- Communicated effectively with remote project managers from different offices across the country to provide quality solutions in a timely manner for the customer.
- Researched internal tool optimizations and expansions to increase efficiency for my team members and new hires.
- Increased efficiency and insured the customers' deadlines were met while working with the Core Mgmt. Quality R&D team.
- Solved problems in an efficient manner by brainstorming with others.
- Worked with many venues of information given by Microsoft's internal tools to help manage their data.