- 9+ years of hands on experience in Java JEE Roles performed have varied between being an developer to architecting and implementing microservices solution design, consulting and team building.
Senior Java Developer
- I have been the person in charge of two different projects, Calcuator Service and document generator. Both projects have been developed with Java 8, Spring boot, ExtJS, Oracle database, Maven, Git, Jenkins, HTML5, CSS3 and JPA. Everything was developed with Agile methodology, Scrum in particular. We usually had sprints of two weeks.
- My main task here has been to speak with the business analyst and project manager to see the new requirements and develop the tasks accordingly. Additionally I had to teach a few new joiners how the projects have been developed and how to implement the new tasks.
Senior Software Java Engineer/Team lead
- I have been working in an exciting project which is related to the whole history of every single pilot who is working at Confidential
- I am mainly in charge of the backend side although I started working from the beginning with AngularJS and learning by myself Angular2 with TypeScript. My goal during this project is to become full stack developer.
- My role here is basically to be in contact with the designer and business analyst to speak about the requirements of the different stories through Agile methodology and release it after testing with the particular team.
- We usually have sprints of two weeks of duration.
- I work with Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Maven, Git, Oracle 11g, REST and SOAP as webservices and AngularJS along with HTML5 and CSS3.
- I have to write native queries to solve the algorithm of the requirements every single day.
- Apart from that I have to teach a few new joiners technically and conceptually.
Senior Software Java Engineer
- My role here was Senior Java Developer and Backup Scrum Master, which means I was leading a team of 8 people. We work with Agile methodology (Scrum in particular), with Jenkins as continuous integration server, SonarQube as quality management platform, Maven as build tool, SOAP and REST as webService, Spring Framework Core support for dependency injection, transaction management, Hibernate as persistence framework, JBoss as application server, Junit as testing framework, Selenium as integration testing and AngularJS, HTML5, CCS3, Bootstrap in the view layer and Eclipse as IDE.
- This web application will be very useful for the people which is working in the Call Center Department of Confidential, since it will allow them to solve the problems occurred during the online booking process in real time.