Sr. Java Engineer
- 6 years of software experience in design and development of Java based platforms and Web applications.
- Strong experience with Object Oriented programming, using Java Core.
- Familiar with Front-End and Back-End developments, using MVC design pattern.
- Involved actively in complete software development life cycle which includes: Object-oriented analysis, architectural design, development, testing and documentation.
- Developing and maintaining large-scale applications such as: Trading Platform, Enterprise Payment Platform and B2B E-billing Solution.
- Recently Java Engineer in financial industry working in a Front Office team at Swissquote Bank.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Work independently with minimum guidance and a very good team player.
- Master (Computer Science and Engineering).
- Bachelor (Computer Science and Engineering).
- Tools: Eclipse, Maven2, Ant, CVS, SVN, Log4j, JUnit, Selenium, SoapUI
- DB/Servers: Oracle, DB2, Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, JBoss
- OS: Linux/UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Confidential - Sr. Java Engineer - (Jan 2009 - present)
- IT Consultant (contractor) working for Banks and Financial. Focused on Business Applications.
Confidential - Sr. Java Engineer - (April 2009 - Dec. 2010)
Worked in the Front Office team. Engineer responsible of designing and developing efficient tools in order to manage the customer orders. Performed developments and maintenance of a Trading Platform which provides online stock brokerage services.
- Allowed over 200000 clients to trade the Forex Market on the Swissquote platform. Actively involved in the design and development of a new eForex Platform engine. Engineer responsible for managing the executed orders coming from multiple stock markets. Performed data modeling and processing by using Spring Integration. Team of 15 engineers working with agile method.
- Engineer responsible for designing and developing a FIX monitoring tool on top of a Java-based application. Allowed traders to manage the client orders via a Web UI. Used Java, JSP, Struts, Stripes, JQuery, Ajax and Spring technologies.
- Designed and developed Java based daemons in order to automate various updates in database, such as: profit and loss, expiration orders and client margin account. Used Java, Hibernate and Oracle technologies.
Confidential - Sr. Java Engineer - (May 2008 - April 2009)
Worked on B2B E-Billing solutions in order to manage document exchanges between trading partners such as invoices, purchase orders, etc. Involved in software development and system integration.
- Allowed Chevron to send electronic documents to 1000 trading partners using PIDX invoice format. Performed design and customization of a B2B packaged solution based on JBoss server and J2EE architecture. Gone through specification documents and understanding the customer requirements in order to performed business data mapping between partners, using XML transformations.
- Automated the integration of a new trading partner into a B2B community by developing Web Services which connect a Web based client to a server solution.
- In charge of infrastructure deployments and technical support.
Confidential - Java Engineer - (May 2006 - May 2008)
Worked on Java Enterprise Payment Platforms for banks in order to automate the money transfers. Specialized in Websphere products line.
- Designed and developed a SOA Payment Platform for banks in order to manage SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) money transfers. Allowed the orchestration of multiple steps involved in a SEPA transaction, including: authentications, data extractions, transformations and storage. Used Web Services technologies to perform remote access and Bpel technologies to manage the workflows.
- Took part in the installation and deployment of an SOA Payment Platform in a cluster environment, using IBM Websphere Process Server, IBM Http Server and DB2.
- Engineer responsible for developing a Java connector between an Oracle ERP and a Manufacturing Execution System based on CORBA technologies. Worked with an international team of 40 IBMers. Allowed the company called Soitec to integrate a production environment located in Singapore with a financial management application located in France.
- Performed various J2EE developments for e-Business applications using Java, JSP, Servlets and EJB. Gone through Unit Tests, Stress Testing and Integration Tests.
Confidential - Java J2ee Engineer (Jan 2004 - May 2006)
Specialized in Open Source technologies. Took part in the integration of Bonita workflow engine into a Web Portal called eXo Platform in order to create an SOA Portal application.
- Engineer responsible for the communication between Bonita services based on J2EE architecture and the eXo Portal module by using EJB and Portlet JSR 168 technologies.
- Created a new workflow data model into the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) module of the eXo Platform in order stored the workflow definitions.
- Allowed the Bull Human Resources department to use an internal portal in order to manage BULL employee's holydays.