- Around 8 years of diversified experience in Web development, System Analysis, Technical Design, B2B Development, Implementation, Performance Tuning, Testing and Release/Build management in all stages of Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in various Information Technology areas involving Java / J2EE , SOA/Webservices and Frameworks (Struts and JSF).
- Highly Skilled in Java/J2EE Technologies with extensive experience using JSP, Servlets, RMI, JNDI, JMS, JSF, EJB, Struts 2.1/1.2, Tiles framework, Springs 2.5, Hibernate 3.2/3.0.
- Good working experience on in developing Webservices using SOA, Apache Axis, XML Beans, JAXB, XML, XSD with practical experience in using tools like Soap Monitor, WSDL2JAVA, JAVA2WSDL Tools during Webservice development.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Web application development with J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Java Beans, JSF, Struts, AJAX, JMS, JNDI, RMI, JMX, Hibernate) using IDE tools like IBM WebSphere RAD Rational Application Developer & WSAD / Eclipse .
- Experienced in process, validate, parse and extract data from XML using Xerces, DOM and SAX parsers.
- Strong emphasis in designing, developing, delivering and maintaining Web applications/ E-Commerce/B2B/Client Server products for the business domain areas such as Telecommunication, Networking, RFID.
- Expert in working with Eclipse 3.2, Sun Java Studio Creator, WSAD and Edit plus IDE tools.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11i/10g/9i/ 8i and My SQL.
- Solid working knowledge of application servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.0, Sun One App Server, JBoss Server 5.0/4.2, Websphere 7.0/6.0/5.0 and Weblogic 10.3/9.2/8.1.
- Practical experience in developing server scripts with PHP, and build scripts with ANT.
- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Very good at various Design Patterns, UML and Enterprise Application Integration EAI.
- Capable of taking initiative as the situation calls, eager and able to learn new technologies quickly. Possess versatile leadership qualities and the ability to manage change. Accept responsibilities and job duties eagerly with minimal supervision and Works well under pressure.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering.
JAVA, J2EE, C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Struts 2.1/1.2, Springs 2.5, Ajax, GWT, CGI, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, EJB 3.0/2.1, JDBC, JFC (Swing), ODBC, Applets, AWT, RMI, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis, Web 2.0, OOAD, OOP, Web Logic Application Server 10.3/9.2/8.1, IBM Web Sphere 7.0/6.0/5.0, Jboss 5.0/4.2, Apache Tomcat Application Server 6.0/5.0 CSS, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, Java Script, VB Script, Perl, PHP, ASP, WSAD, Eclipse 3.2/3.0, JDeveloper, Oracle 10g/9.x/8.x, MySQL, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, MS Access, DB2, Windows XP/NT/00/98/95, UNIX, TOAD 9.0, PL/SQL Developer, ANT, Junit, Bugzilla, Log4j, Win runner, Load runner, Rational Clear Case, CVS .
Confidential, USA - TCS (Jan 2007) - (Till Date)
Senior Java Developer / Team Lead
Confidential, is an Single Sign-On enabled web project which deals with Verizon's Customer Hierarchy, Mapping of Billing Telephone numbers(BTN's) to Customers, Managing Sales Hierarchy, Account Manager assignment to Customer, Creating / Adding Companies(Verizon's customer) with Duns and Brads Database(D & B).
Confidential, USA (TCS) (Aug 2006) - (Dec 2006)
- Analyzed and documented business requirements and detail design of the software for full understanding of the business and used those requirements to design application software.
- Used MVC based STRUTS framework for Web tier development using Eclipse IDE.
- Used XSLT to transform XML documents into HTML Documents.
- JDBC connectivity was established using Oracle thin client.
- Implemented GWT for presentation layer.
- Developed Ant build scripts for compiling and building the project.
- Used CVS Repository for Version Control.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Bugzilla was used to report and track bugs.
- Supported the project manager in creating detailed project plans.
- Update statement of Work done every week to client.
- Co-ordinate with the team for Weekly status meetings and Code reviews with client.
- Co-ordinate with the team for Internal Quality Assurance (IQA), External Quality Assurance (EQA) and Final Inspection (FI) as a part of Tata Consultancy services quality process for every deliverable to the client.
- Give effective technical solution to client / team whenever required.
- Work with Client/ onsite team for effective business requirement gathering and design.
- Provide project timeline estimates, Design Documents, Traceability Metrics, UTPs (Unit test plan), UTRs (Unit Test Results) for every CR's (Work request).
- Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
Role: Senior Java Developer / Team Lead
Confidential, is an add on project to the existing Atlas Application, wherein a web service is developed to expose the existing functionalities of Atlas to another Verizon's Application - OneSource. With this webservice, OneSource can perform functionalities of Atlas from their GUI by just calling the webservice with appropriate inputs and the end result is updated in Atlas DB and GUI. This Webservice eliminated a lot of manual process of both OneSource and Atlas Sales Team, wherein before, OneSource sales team emails the input to Atlas Sales Team and they have to manually run the processes to be updated in their DB and Application.
Apache AXIS, XMLBEANS, J2EE (EJB, RMI), JBOSS, XML, XSL, DOM, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Xalan, Apache Xerces and IBM RAD IDE.
Confidential, India (May 2003) - (Aug 2006)
- R & D on different Webservice development tools and finalized with Apache Axis.
- Analyze and R & D on XMLBEANS and JAXB for storing xml data as java objects.
- Implementation of XMLBEANS in Webservice.
- Construction of Webservice for Atlas.
- Make Atlas existing API's compatible for webservice call.
- Setup and effectively use SOAP Monitor tool supplied with Apache axis to track SOAP request and response sent to and from ATLAS Webservice on daily basis.
- As a SPOC of Offshore AtlasWS team, coordinate with OneSource Team for better testing and understanding of requirements.
- Implementation of UNIX shell script to generate a report on weekly basis for all the SOAP request and response to and from ATLAS both to OneSource and Atlas team.
- Update Statement of Work done from ATLASWS team to Atlas clients and OneSource Clients.
- Preparing design docs, estimation and traceability metrics for each and every requirement to ensure quality deliverable to the clients.
Project: AssetGather (Asset Tracking Solution) (01/2006) - (08/2006)
Confidential, is the RFID based, Asset tracking solution to track physical assets within a company. AssetGather is designed to help alleviate knowing what assets are available where they are at any given time and what their operational status is.
- Designing & development for UI Components.
- Implementation of Reporting Module - (Server and User Interface).
- Implementation of Alert and Track and Trace Engine - (Server and User Interface).
- Design and implementation of Admin Module.
- Design and implementation of Portal Adapter.
- Deployment of AssetGather at ProdEx Technologies to track employees.
- Pilot Deployment of AssetGather for two customers.
- Bug Fixes and enhancements in Asset gather for events - RFID World and RFID Live.
Mozilla Form Fill Driver (09/2005) - (12/2005)
Form-filling is one of the basic features which are supported by Google and other web services for a constant/static data. eGrabber does Form-filling for dynamic data's. The currently selected contact information will be automatically filled into Mozilla web forms using Form fill driver.
- R & D on Mozilla plugins and Mozilla XUL language.
- Wrote a Plugin to interact with Mozilla webpages.
- Implementation of auto login to a given website.
- Implementation of generic component for filling up the form with the relevant data.
- Unit testing of the driver from VC++ Application.
Confidential, USA (05/2005) - (08/2005)
List Grabber is a desktop product to capture contact information from webpages, documents, pdfs, and email signatures.
- Design and development of the Server module for List Grabber
- Implementation of Online Update Module - Server Module.
- Implementation of Driver Registration and Driver Piracy Module.
- Implementation of Auto next Registration and Auto next Validation Module.
- Design and development of PPD Tracker - a web based tool to track the status of PPD's.
Confidential, (05/2005) - (06/2005)
- ProdEx Web based Backup Tool.
- Implementing Build Automation script for all eGrabber Products.
- ProdEx Build Version generating Tool.
- ProdEX Daily StarTeam auto backup Tool.
Confidential, (02/2005) - 05/2005)
Confidential, Wave is a RFID based personnel tracking solution, to track and record the movement of people / objects. With the use of RFID tags and RFID readers, it is possible the track all movements. All personnel's ID Cards are embedded with the RFID tags and the entrance and exit of the building is embedded with RFID readers to read the movement of RFID tags (personnel's) .Also a Web application is developed to store all the data and show the representation in the form of reports. Also a set of predefined rules can be set in the web application, For instance, say movement of a person is restricted to ten, so violation of such rules will raise an alarm to the managers.
- Market Analysis of RFID in healthcare
- Market Analysis of RFID in Crime Tracking
- Design and development of UI components.
- Implementation of Reporting Module - (Server and User Interface).
- Implementation of Alert Engine - (Server and User Interface).
(05/2003) - (01/2005)
Confidential, is the total reporting solution for a Network. It captures all the activities of each and every machine in the Computer network, for instance it captures data for total uptime , shut down of a computer in a network, and with the data captured reports are generated for a particular machine or a network.NetGather provides integrated IT reporting solutions and is targeted at Service Providers.
- Implementation of Live Uptime Availability Report.
- Implementing Uptime Summary Report for one for one of the Customer.
- Implementation of Live Service Level Agreement Report.
- Supervised and troubleshot deployments for 3customers.
- Fixing Customer Issues.
- Fixing issues in the UI.