Experienced professional with a proven track record of successful product delivery to the cloud, managed services and consumer markets with 6+ years diverse Information Technology experience. Delivery - focused ability to work independently and in a team, a ccustomed to managing cross group initiatives with numerous stakeholders.
Applications: JIRA, BMC Remedy ARS and ITMS 6.x - 8.1, BMC Atrium CMDB 7.6.x, Remedy Migrator, Scapa Tool, Kinetic Request, Salesforce, Jaspersoft, Talend, Crystal Reports, Controller View
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle SQL, MySQL, Neo4j, Sybase, MS SQL
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X
Senior Associate of Regulatory Reporting
Confidential, New York, NY
- Lead the group of 5 people to create and maintain flawless product (status meetings, new people, finding/creating better tools to improve the product we are releasing, organize release and packaging cycle)
- Responsible for the product development and delivery of various of the Capital Assessments and Stress Testing product suite; specifically, the FRY-14 annual, monthly and quarterly reports, etc.
- Analysis of Federal Reserve requirements in regards to stress testing and transformation of those requirements into a product based on the Axiom platform
- Liaise with offshore development teams to ensure the meeting of delivery timeframes
- Manage stakeholders in the product development lifecycle such as the implementation teams, other product development teams and SME team
- Collect and analyze both business and technical requirements in order to develop financial regulatory reporting solutions that improve the reporting capabilities and efficiency of clients.
- Created the Release Packaging tool using Groovy and Java to improve the release cycle
- Working on Improving Jira Workflow by unifying it and standardizing it to be able to use between multiple teams, adding auto-assignment using Post-Functions (Jython scripting)
Product Management Consultant
Confidential, New York, NY
- Planned timescales and the resources needed, clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Performed full spectrum of collecting and analyzing requirements
- Provided management support for workflow/process definition in ITIL areas
- Designed and built senior level technical reports and dashboards using Jaspersoft iReport designer and Jaspersoft Developer Studio
- Performed multiple ARS and ITSM application installations and upgrades
- Developed, maintained and provided support for ETL jobs using Talend
- Imported, processed and massaged data, developed and optimized complex queries for performance needs
- Led Remedy Implementation user and Q&A classes, Integration experience with Email, XML, and AIE